The curse of the INTJ. Being a genius is a curse rather than a blessing. Creates a lonely feeling ..

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most will ever know.

Alot of yall think like "damn DrX man why are u so miserable all the time breh. I mean ya talented, smart, handsome. Breh what the hell do u got to be so angry about? come on breh, cut it out and cheer up"

Disclaimer: I don't mean to sound arrogant. But yes I'm a genius. And like most intelligent people yes I'm also a idiot. I have my stupid side also but I'm a genius nonetheless and I don't say that to brag but to offer y'all a different perspective on the downside of being one.

I took a personality test last year and discovered that I was a INTJ. Me being cynical thought those test were bullshyt until I read up on what a INTJ was and became shocked at how accurately it described me. I mean almost down to a tee. From my dark sense of humor to my obsessive dedication to my work to my lack of interest in sex and extreme interest in female companionship.I taken a IQ test in college and scored a 120 something also. So I passed the genius test with flying colors academically speaking.

I've always was a gifted individual and different from everybody else as a kid. I was extremely quite in school and shy. Never said a word, a highly introverted child always thinking and analyzing the world. I used to listen to adults speak at a young age and able to really absorb and comprehend all of the information. I could never relate to any of my peers and classmates. I would pretend to but I never was interested in the same things that everybody was. I've always been lonely in my own world. I've always been a loner. The only child in my own world of fantasy mixed in with some harsh reality.

My mind is like a battlefield. Filled with many contradicting thoughts. Filled with optimism and regret. I don't know if I want to save the world or destroy it. Do I want to take or do I want to give. I'm forever tortured by internal conflict. I have so many thoughts flowing through my brain that I was want it to stop but it wont. I try to think about "normal" stuff but I cant. I can see or the little wrinkles and small details about humanity that others cant see. They stare at me right in the face and have to pretend that they don't exist in order to maintain some type of sanity.

Alot of people think being gifted and intelligent is romantic but its really a curse. Basically u have to struggle like everybody else due to your circumstances but you're aware and totally understand in vivid detail whats going on. Nothing is more heartbreaking then being surrounded by other people that cant see the hell y'all are in and you can. Talk about a lonely feeling.

My life is lonely, and not because I'm not around people. Lonely because i don't know where I belong. That's why its good to have forums to interact withstrangers. I actually feel more comfortable talking to strangers then ppl that I'm close to for some weird reason even though its obviously problematic to do so. I don't know why.

My personality have held me back. Left me feeling helpless and trapped. I'm trying hard to change. Less selfishness, more focus on helping others, being less cynical and more sensitive to other people plight. I'm trying really hard to change. Its hard but I'm trying. I feel like the lord is giving me one more chance to make it right so for act 2 I promised myself I would do my best to be the best person that I could be. Learn to love and trust again because hate only eats away at an individual.

I've learned to maintain my sanity by becoming detached from the world and coming closer to god. Also by accepting death. Once you accept death u can finally live. I'm on the pursuit for happiness and hopefully I can use my genius to find the one thing that's unattainable from man.

enclosing: take a personality test to better help u understand yourself
Free personality test | 16Personalities

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Gif contest activated

911333756f2ef6e74b93642d9ac78300.jpg

BroolStories

All Star
Daps
>I.Q. 120
>Genius

:troll:

Got to admire the kind of dedication it takes to make a troll thread this long, but they are better when you don't come out the gate trolling as hard as you did in the first third of your post.

While genius may be a bit of an exaggeration, a 120 IQ is nothing to sneeze at. It's in the 90th percentile of IQs. Also...

>Greentexting on thecoli

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
most will ever know.

Alot of yall think like "damn DrX man why are u so miserable all the time breh. I mean ya talented, smart, handsome. Breh what the hell do u got to be so angry about? come on breh, cut it out and cheer up"

Disclaimer: I don't mean to sound arrogant. But yes I'm a genius. And like most intelligent people yes I'm also a idiot. I have my stupid side also but I'm a genius nonetheless and I don't say that to brag but to offer y'all a different perspective on the downside of being one.

Boast about your genius and intelligent on an Internet forum brehs :mjlol:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I read on those personality type tests a year ago

Mine was(ENFJ) "The Protagonist" it's kind of accurate, wierd af.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Lol @ people acting like having a 120 IQ isn't impressive as fukk. Motherfukkers really are haters. Salty, bitter, hating ass nikkas. Give this mam his props.

There's nothing worse than a salty ass bytch. Even if I can big up my enemies. Fly is fly, ain't no denying the truth.