The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 3 thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
One if the team is leaving the show this season brehs :mjcry:

‘DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow’: Series Regular To Exit CW Series

I’ve learned that a core member of the time-traveling team on DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow is departing. Victor Garber, who has played Martin Stein aka Firestorm from the start, will be exiting the series during the current third season. The network and producing studio Warner Bros. TV had no comment.

I first heard rumblings about a potential Garber exit last spring as Legends of Tomorrow was wrapping its second season. The chatter intensified over the summer. While no one would comment, a pending departure was inadvertently revealed in early September when it was announced that musical theater veteran Garber would return to Broadway, teaming with Bernadette Peters to headline the Tony-winning revival of Hello, Dolly!, taking over from David Hyde Pierce and Bette Midler. Their first show is on January 20.

A Broadway run is a big undertaking, involving a six day a week schedule and 7-8 shows a week. Doing that while filming a primetime series is virtually impossible, especially when the show is produced 3,000 miles away as is the case with the Vancouver-basedLegends Of Tomorrow.

I hear Garber’s exit had been carefully planned ahead of time. After wrapping his run on the show, which should be shortly, Garber is expected to move back to New York to start preparing for Hello, Dolly! I hear he will remain series regular on the current third season of Legends Of Tomorrow though there are no current plans for him to return for further episodes. Still, with the time-travel nature of the superhero show, there is always a possibility for characters to be brought back.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

I’ve learned that a core member of the time-traveling team on DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow is departing. Victor Garber, who has played Martin Stein aka Firestorm from the start, will be exiting the series during the current third season. The network and producing studio Warner Bros. TV had no comment.

I first heard rumblings about a potential Garber exit last spring as Legends of Tomorrow was wrapping its second season. The chatter intensified over the summer. While no one would comment, a pending departure was inadvertently revealed in early September when it was announced that musical theater veteran Garber would return to Broadway, teaming with Bernadette Peters to headline the Tony-winning revival of Hello, Dolly!, taking over from David Hyde Pierce and Bette Midler. Their first show is on January 20.

A Broadway run is a big undertaking, involving a six day a week schedule and 7-8 shows a week. Doing that while filming a primetime series is virtually impossible, especially when the show is produced 3,000 miles away as is the case with the Vancouver-basedLegends Of Tomorrow.

I hear Garber’s exit had been carefully planned ahead of time. After wrapping his run on the show, which should be shortly, Garber is expected to move back to New York to start preparing for Hello, Dolly! I hear he will remain series regular on the current third season of Legends Of Tomorrow though there are no current plans for him to return for further episodes. Still, with the time-travel nature of the superhero show, there is always a possibility for characters to be brought back.
I am shocked they got 3 seasons out of him honestly.
He had been doing a lot of theater work before getting cast on the Flash as Dr. Stein and I was surprised he agreed to be a regular on LOT since he seemed to really be into being on Broadway.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

:to:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sarah:laff: Go HAM in retail:duck: Stuntman Nate:heh: Wally cameo:krs: Ray made a dating app:skip: Rip still the WOAT:hhh: Mick:drunk: fukkin it up in Aruba:pachaha:" 'Your salad suck':banderas: Waverider/Gideon reboot:jawalrus: Firestorm electro-bond:obama: Amaya unleased on CaC poachers:blessed: Legend of FUKKERY BACK:smugdraper:

Last edited:

mr x

Superstar
Daps

My least favorite character.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I am shocked they got 3 seasons out of him honestly.
He had been doing a lot of theater work before getting cast on the Flash as Dr. Stein and I was surprised he agreed to be a regular on LOT since he seemed to really be into being on Broadway.
respond to a post in spoilers but dont use one yourself, so u make the previous poster spoiler use, useless brehs

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I missed the premiere day :damn:

The show started off amazing tho. Time boss Rip is an a$$hole as are the rest of his team treating the Legends like a collective Britta :pachaha:

I'm mad we couldn't see Sarah working retail a little bit longer. Her being miserable, flipping off her manager and throwing over the towels had me :dead:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Gerbers exit would be a great time to bring the actual Firestorm Jason Rusch in the mix but 2 black leads doesn't seem too likely. They'll probably just give your boy Jax his walking papers. It's known they're not trying to cut those fx checks anyway and Steele is getting a push.