Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....

Me when I saw the title then watched the video:
tenor.gif

Conz

Superstar
Daps
watched Ironman 3 for the first time in years... easily... easssssily the most underrated MCU movie. Great action set pieces, I think Shane Black wrote the best Stark quips, Iron Patriot was dope, best Gwenyth Paltrow has ever looked, Extremis shyt was pretty cool, Killian was an underrated villain, Mandarin twist was always good to me, remembered the kid stuff being much longer and more annoying, etc.

kinda didn't like Pepper saving the day, and they kinda leave this one out to dry in the universe from there on out, but i can't hold that against it. this movie is fukkin good.

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
So Coulson and Fury will be making an appearance in Captain Marvel? Makes sense since that's in the past right? When Shield was alive and kicking

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
watched Ironman 3 for the first time in years... easily... easssssily the most underrated MCU movie. Great action set pieces, I think Shane Black wrote the best Stark quips, Iron Patriot was dope, best Gwenyth Paltrow has ever looked, Extremis shyt was pretty cool, Killian was an underrated villain, Mandarin twist was always good to me, remembered the kid stuff being much longer and more annoying, etc.

kinda didn't like Pepper saving the day, and they kinda leave this one out to dry in the universe from there on out, but i can't hold that against it. this movie is fukkin good.
Yeah, still in the bottom third of MCU movies but still quality. Noticably, better than IM 2. Stark was at his best in this besides the OG IM and I didn't mind the Mandarin twist either.
But yeah, having Pepper with powers saving the day was my biggest complaint.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i think it's Stark at his best, period. at least since end of act 1 first movie Tony Stark. i'd listen to an argument it's better than the first Ironman with zero problem. Obadiah Stane is nothing special... but i understand it set the world and has that going for it, and this is just kind of a stand alone

my biggest complaint i think was "why the fukk didn't he just call the Avengers to help?" but at this point 10 movies later, i don't think that can be a complaint anymore, b/c I could probably use it for most Earth based movies

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
John Boyega Addresses Blade Rumor - Hints at Future Marvel Cinematic Universe Role!
John Boyega took the stage at Awesome Con in Washington, D.C. tonight where he answered a wide range of questions about Attack the Block, Pacific Rim Uprising, Gundam Wing, and of course Star Wars.

However, there was a looming question about whether or not John Boyega was in talks with Marvel Studios to take on the roll of Blade. There’s been a significant fan push to see Boyega become Blade. Graphic artist Boss Logic even showed off his talents by imagining Boyega as Blade.

When a fan dressed up as Blade asked Boyega about whether or not he might take on the role, Boyega was pretty clear about where he stands. He said it would be a “spit in the face of Wesley [Snipes] if I took Blade.” He would add he was “all for Wesley [Snipes] playing Blade.”

While Boyega was pretty clear he would like to see Wesley Snipes reprise his role as Blade, he’s not counting out showing up in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. He revealed he’s had meetings with Marvel about potentially taking on a Marvel superhero. But he was adamant this would be way down the line and most likely wouldn’t be happening in the near future.

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps

I also watched this after some years and now feel the same way you described. I loathed this movie after I first saw it. Thought that Phase 2 was horrific outside of WS and GOTG. I've softened that thought now. Pepper kinda throws things off but she looked her best so I don't hate it.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
John Boyega Addresses Blade Rumor - Hints at Future Marvel Cinematic Universe Role!
John Boyega took the stage at Awesome Con in Washington, D.C. tonight where he answered a wide range of questions about Attack the Block, Pacific Rim Uprising, Gundam Wing, and of course Star Wars.

However, there was a looming question about whether or not John Boyega was in talks with Marvel Studios to take on the roll of Blade. There’s been a significant fan push to see Boyega become Blade. Graphic artist Boss Logic even showed off his talents by imagining Boyega as Blade.

When a fan dressed up as Blade asked Boyega about whether or not he might take on the role, Boyega was pretty clear about where he stands. He said it would be a “spit in the face of Wesley [Snipes] if I took Blade.” He would add he was “all for Wesley [Snipes] playing Blade.”

While Boyega was pretty clear he would like to see Wesley Snipes reprise his role as Blade, he’s not counting out showing up in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. He revealed he’s had meetings with Marvel about potentially taking on a Marvel superhero. But he was adamant this would be way down the line and most likely wouldn’t be happening in the near future.
Boyega wanting that door to be wide open for a chance at becoming a T'Challa Black Panther in the future when they reboot The MCU
:jbhmm:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
without knowing a damn thing about the movie or his future schedule, Boyega seems like a lock to be in either BP2 or BP3. dude obviously has the Disney relationship.