The Death of a Dynasty (fukk DISNEY).. the Official MCU Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
honestly its the only reason i could understand. theyre a stepping stone into the greater marvel cosmic

But that's the thing.

End Game is not only the end of Phase 4 but it is the end of phases all together. They're probably won't be another build up to a Thanos like they did with this.

Feige and crew are moving on to something else.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
But that's the thing.

End Game is not only the end of Phase 4 but it is the end of phases all together. They're probably won't be another build up to a Thanos like they did with this.

thats a shame if true. a build to an annilihation war like scenario or some cancerverse story would be pretty damn dope

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

I still can't wrap my head around it :mjgrin:.

And this came at the perfect time. Phase 4 is done. And while the MCU has been a well oiled machine for the past decade, I know they were pondering what the next decade of Marvel movies would look like. More risks, more obscure characters, more hard work. Now the roster has been replenished :blessed: Characters like Steve Rogers, and Tony Stark and gracefully bow out. They no longer have to do the heavy lifting.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I still can't wrap my head around it :mjgrin:.

And this came at the perfect time. Phase 4 is done. And while the MCU has been a well oiled machine for the past decade, I know they were pondering what the next decade of Marvel movies would look like. More risks, more obscure characters, more hard work. Now the roster has been replenished :blessed: Characters like Steve Rogers, and Tony Stark and gracefully bow out. They no longer have to do the heavy lifting.
FF and X-men characters in the MCU :Spideyblessed::bpbless:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
But that's the thing.

Captain Marvel and Black Panther? :usure:

They about to give us the Kree-Skrull Wars. :blessed::banderas:

See all y'all in 2030. :win:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
FF and X-men characters in the MCU :Spideyblessed::bpbless:
giphy.gif

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Disney Promises Marvel Will Keep Making R-Rated ‘Deadpool’ Movies

There may be a few more F-bombs dropped around the Magic Kingdom.

The Walt Disney Company has enjoyed a squeaky clean image as the preeminent provider of family-friendly entertainment. However, things may get a little less wholesome with the upcoming acquisition of much of 21st Century Fox’s film and television assets, a $71.3 billion purchase that will bring darker brands such as FX and Fox Searchlight into the Disney fold. It also means that Fox, which has reaped big profits making R-rated Marvel superhero films such as “Deadpool” and “Logan,” will now be reunited with the Avengers, a team of heroes that never breaches the PG-13 parameters while saving the world.

On a call with investors, Disney Chairman and CEO Bob Iger said that Disney will continue to make R-rated Deadpool movies and other adult-oriented Marvel adventures after it absorbs much of Fox.

“We will continue in that business,” promised Iger, adding, “There’s certainly popularity” with those types of films.

Iger hinted that these films won’t be released under the traditional Marvel or Disney banner. The company will make it an effort to ensure it is “carefully branding [R-rated films]…so we’re not in any way confusing the consumer,” Iger said.

That will come as a relief for fanboys and fangirls who worried that the Disney might scrub a certain Merc’s mouth out with soap. However, it probably means that any Deadpool and Toy Story crossovers will have to remain in the realm of perverse pop culture fan fiction.