The Death of a Dynasty (fukk DISNEY).. the Official MCU Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:francis:

Agents of SHIELD star confirms the series has "departed" the MCU

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD returned for its sixth season last night (May 10) in the United States, becoming the first Marvel Cinematic Universe property to be released after Avengers: Endgame.

However, as previously revealed, because the show bosses didn't know when it would release in relation to the movie, SHIELD doesn't actually address the events of the Snap and everything that happens afterwards.

While fans may be hoping that a later episode may try to fix this timeline anomaly, series star Ming-Na Wen has said that it is probably best to just treat the show as a separate entity now.

Yahoo is now part of Oath

The one thing that kept this show on as long as they did they decide to throw it in the bushes :snoop:

Yes but it makes sense.... that’s too many loose ends ands things to keep tied. And I know the stars may would’ve loved to be more involved with those events but the real people also trynna make a living and get paid and ain’t no one trynna sit on the sideline waiting and turning down other jobs and NOT get paid while they waiting for the writers of both the movies and the show to properly collaborate and come up with a good script that connects everything.

Niccas gotta eat.... they have a time line and gotta move on

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yeah, I watched this. Could be accurate. People won't like there being no FOX characters for 5 years tho.

I'd rather they do it right than shoehorn characters in just for the hell of it. With spiderman it was easy because it was just one character. Plus they already had the next phase mapped out before the Fox deal.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'd rather they do it right than shoehorn characters in just for the hell of it. With spiderman it was easy because it was just one character. Plus they already had the next phase mapped out before the Fox deal.
Yeah, what did you think of the supposed plan?
Nova is a great character and the shorter arcs are a great idea. Looking forward to Dark Avengers and new Avengers. Young Avengers not too sure about.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

5 years? Muthafukk THAT
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Daps
They should do a doctor doom origin story, it'll set up a fantastic four movie as well as a doctor doom/doctor strange movie where the two doctors invade mephisto's realm to save the soul of doom's mom.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
They better come strong. The last 2 movies ( CM & Endgame) were pretty mediocre.

Spider-Man: FFH looks pretty good, and Black Widow I don’t know about, but I’m anxious to see what they do with it.

I don’t know much about The Eternals but it sounds pretty dope. Gonna try and read up on the comics before it drops.

Also I hate that they didn’t do anything with Nova in Endgame.