The Death of a Dynasty (fukk DISNEY).. the Official MCU Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm hearing Spidey, Venom, Eternals, and pretty much everything is going to be pushed back due to COVID. :francis:

At the end of the day, people aren’t pressed to go to movie theaters. They care more about getting drunk at a bar or fat at a restaurant. Socializing. Going to the movies was always further down on the totem pole.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Former Marvel Comics Editor-in-Chief Jim Shooter did a panel at Megacon in Orlando, Florida (via Geekosity), where he shared an interesting bit of recent business he's had with Marvel. Apparently, Marvel approached Shooter to do a novel based on Secret Wars, as he was the writer of the original 1984-1985 Secret Wars storyline that helped define the Marvel crossover event concept.

However, when Shooter ended up looking over his contract for the Secret Wars novel he found it was actually a contract for something much more complicated, with the book merely being a two-page rider. When Shooter turned the contract down, Senior Vice President of Operations & Procurement of Publishing at Marvel Entertainment David Bogart personally reached out to him. Bogart allegedly apologized for the contractual hijinks and apparently offered him a new retroactive work-for-hire contract with a $10,000 payout.

Having been a longtime veteran of the comics industry, Shooter could read the apparent writing on the wall, and to him, it spelled out that Disney and Marvel were covering their legal bases for getting a Secret Wars project in development for the MCU. According to Shooter, he straight-out asked Bogart, "This means you're making a movie right?"

When the Marvel executive allegedly responded "What? I'm not allowed to tell you that." Bogart said his response was, "I think you just did."

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

All these kids saw in their lifetime was Marvel winning:ohhh:

That’s crazy:wow:

to grow up in an empire of cinematic excellence must be quite the privilege. they have no idea how spoiled they are. they just expect the greatness we could only dream about :wow:

thank you, feige :mjcry:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I was watching infinity war clips
I forgot how hilarious it is when Iron man meets the (some)guardians for the first time :mjlol:

Drax :russell:
Tony - Is he yawning. Hey were you even listening:dahell:
Drax- I stopped after you said I have a plan:unimpressed:
Spider-Man(Pointing to Mantis and Drax)- “What is it that they do?”:jbhmm:

Mantis- Kick Names, Take Ass :demonic:
Drax - “That’s Right”:youngsabo:
Tony-:shaq2:
Spider-Man -:patrice:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
time to run a fade breh @He who run fades

8My92wRl.png

and again ... :francis:

46m46s

ZtjgGOc.png

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Lot of folks seemed down on Ant-Man and the Wasp, but I’m telling y’all….this next one is gonna be fukking amazing. Bill Pope’s cinematography on Shang-Chi was such a breath of fresh air.

they ain’t down…. They was faking the funk for the clout:francis: