DM[V]
B5rf0S6.jpg

Kang SZN is approachin’….

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

this year reminds me a few years back coming from this after club restaurant me and my peeps used to hit up before going home.

One of my boys had some leftovers from the restaurant and we walking to our cars.

Out of no where some homeless man begged for some money, but my dude gave him his food.

Then the homeless man got rude and bossy asking where the ketchup and the drink (True Story):gucci:

Marvel = Me and my crew:troll:
All the shows = The food:lolbron:
Some in the coli = the homeless bum:bryan:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

this year reminds me a few years back coming from this after club restaurant me and my peeps used to hit up before going home.

One of my boys had some leftovers from the restaurant and we walking to our cars.

Out of no where some homeless man begged for some money, but my dude gave him his food.

Then the homeless man got rude and bossy asking where the ketchup and the drink (True Story):gucci:

Marvel = Me and my crew:troll:
All the shows = The food:lolbron:
Some in the coli = the homeless bum:bryan:

id say they were 3 for 8 (Loki, Shang Chi, Spiderman).

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Either way…. Can’t no one every push that lie and narrative that “Marvel don’t take RISK”

This whole phase practically been a risk:lolbron:

its a double edge sword. Marvel kinda conditioned us to expect everything to always explicitly tie in to each other, and after the 2020 lay off, may were let down with much of the stuff that dropped, not because it sucked per say but because the stakes never felt that high compared to what we became 'conditioned' to expect (even if that was never Marvels goal).

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I haven't seen eternals yet but so far Black Widow and Hawkeye are the only duds for me:yeshrug: