The Death of a Dynasty (fukk DISNEY).. the Official MCU Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
yall think we might get an x men movie in phase 5 or 6?
They should make the smart move and slowly introduce mutants throughout various shows and movies. The first X-Men film should come out AFTER Secret Wars and then they could even have the next saga be "the Mutant Saga" or something along those lines.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall think we might get an x men movie in phase 5 or 6?

A mutants movie sure, assembles as the X men tho? Maybe not, I’d say the next saga could be “The Mutant Saga”, but obviously they need to be in Secret Wars

They do not have the time to set up secret wars in 3 years
Secret Wars is the very end of phase 6, every thing between fantastic 4 to those will be set up for those

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Would be weird (and rushed) as fukk if Doom is introduced in the F4 movie and a couple of flicks later he's the god of the only universe in existence :yeshrug:
Thought the rumors were a Disney+ series was in the works for him. Guess we’ll find out at D23 or wherever. They’re being very secretive with him, which is understandable.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Thought the rumors were a Disney+ series was in the works for him. Guess we’ll find out at D23 or wherever. They’re being very secretive with him, which is understandable.
I mean, that's what a lot of us wish would be the case but I don't remember ever reading that rumor from a legit source :jbhmm: