The Death of a Dynasty (fukk DISNEY).. the Official MCU Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
... What?

powerful vulgarians e-grow.

magneto is regal, classy, eloquent and statesmen-like with gravitas but is not a rich industrialist. so he will be played by a european/australian - probably a brit and his character background willl not be american.

you haven't noticed the pattern in films/comics? their actions show they know that they know thiis.

the golden age of hollywood developed with english actors /accents signifying class and period/fantasy film normative accents. that has continued through until today.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
powerful vulgarians e-grow.

magneto is regal, classy, eloquent and statesmen-like with gravitas but is not a rich industrialist. so he will be played by a european/australian - probably a brit and his character background willl not be american.

you haven't noticed the pattern in films/comics? their actions show they know that they know thiis.

the golden age of hollywood developed with english actors /accents signifying class and period/fantasy film normative accents. that has continued through until today.
If you say so, bro.

Magneto was inspired by Malcolm X. I don't think having an American Magneto would really be as strange as you're trying to say, but I applaud the confidence.

No beef, but all of the comments I see from you are a bit off and all over the place, so I don't really feel like continuing this conversation with you, but you should probably ask yourself if making him a European is more important than giving him trauma associated with the evil men are willing to commit in the name of prejudice, ala the holocaust. If you think it is, then we disagree. If you think the trauma is more important, then you'll need to find an event that is more age appropriate than the holocaust because it's 2022, shyt was 80 years ago. Magneto can't be geriatric.

Anyway, like I said, I don't really want to continue this, but it's some food for thought.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
If you say so, bro.

Magneto was inspired by Malcolm X. I don't think having an American Magneto would really be as strange as you're trying to say, but I applaud the confidence.

No beef, but all of the comments I see from you are a bit off and all over the place, so I don't really feel like continuing this conversation with you, but you should probably ask yourself if making him a European is more important than giving him trauma associated with the evil men are willing to commit in the name of prejudice, ala the holocaust. If you think it is, then we disagree. If you think the trauma is more important, then you'll need to find an event that is more age appropriate than the holocaust because it's 2022, shyt was 80 years ago. Magneto can't be geriatric.

Anyway, like I said, I don't really want to continue this, but it's some food for thought.

i'm not saying it has to be the holocaust. the MCU has a way of people appearing young in multiple time periods. in bucky's case they just "froze him". the main characters from Cap 1 have since all popped up looking the same in present day (apart from lee-jones) so they can find a way if they need to. cap (frozen), red skull (tesseract) , bucky (frozen), peggy (multiverse) all with their own reasons for skipping time.

magneto was de-aged in the comics btw so that is comic cannon. who is to say he doesn't age slower (like wolvie, danvers, noor).

mutants are probably coming from another timeline but who says that timeline is at the same point in time as ours?

they are many ways they could justify rehashing the WWII backdrop if that was what they wanted to do.

as for alternatives: Genocides in history (1946 to 1999) - Wikipedia .

yugoslavia - bosnia/croatia is one possible.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
you'll probably get one more announcing that tickets are available for preorder but the teaser did its job
Usually there’s a teaser followed by two trailers then tv spots.

It’s been a month since the teaser dropped. The movie is less than 2 months away now. I thought they were going to drop it at D23 or at least the following week.

The teaser did it’s job getting people hype for the official trailer :mjpls: they have a lot riding on this.