The Death of a Dynasty (fukk DISNEY).. the Official MCU Thread

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
People are finally admitting that most of those MCU movies were ok at best and really didn't have much meat on the bone. Some of y'all used to fight tooth and nail for them movies, too, on here
ngl I championed the fukk outta Moon Knight when it dropped :russ:

I re-watched an episode a couple of months afterword and never looked back since then

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Or they have a different opinion than you and liked the movie. You came in here acting like people who liked them when they were released have come in here now and say they changed their mind. That never happened.

Two things can be true though

Some people really “can’t take the criticism” of the MCU. And if we can be honest for a moment, a lot of that is just jokes and attempts to troll MCU & MCU fans

But it’s also true that some critics/criticizers can’t take the pushback or criticism, jokes & trolling of their criticism. Especially when you poke holes in their takes:russ:

“That’s when you see them play that “babble/rambling” card or start to go into name calling mode :mjlol:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two things can be true though

Some people really “can’t take the criticism” of the MCU. And if we can be honest for a moment, a lot of that is just jokes and attempts to troll MCU & MCU fans

But it’s also true that some critics/criticizers can’t take the pushback or criticism, jokes & trolling of their criticism. Especially when you poke holes in their takes:russ:

“That’s when you see them play that “babble/rambling” card or start to go into name calling mode :mjlol:
Pretty simple.
Some don't mean all

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
How is it a lie? You think he is the only person that feels way?
You said you didn't go back and research any threads where someone 'finally admitted' Marvel movies are mid. So your initial point was made up. You admitted you lied.
Just because someone comes around later and confirms something about a TV show doesn't absolve you from your lie. You were specific to movies anyway. It was a coincidence hours after the fact.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said you didn't go back and research any threads where someone 'finally admitted' Marvel movies are mid. So your initial point was made up. You admitted you lied.
Just because someone comes around later and confirms something about a TV show doesn't absolve you from your lie. You were specific to movies anyway. It was a coincidence hours after the fact.
You wanted me to cross reference and I stated that I'm not going to waste my time doing that because it is absurd to do so. The fact people aren't defending MCU movies like they were before and the fact that majority of the news and comments has been negative shows that the view of the MCU has changed. And I'm willing to bet that some of those negative responses are from people that were rocking with it heavy before.
The fact that you got upset over that baffles me

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You wanted me to cross reference and I stated that I'm not going to waste my time doing that because it is absurd to do so. The fact people aren't defending MCU movies like they were before and the fact that majority of the news and comments has been negative shows that the view of the MCU has changed. And I'm willing to bet that some of those negative responses are from people that were rocking with it heavy before.
The fact that you got upset over that baffles me

"Finally admitting' means you changed your tune from something previous. You do know what the words you are using mean and they are basic words. I hope your still in high school. lol
If you want to say the MCU is not generally getting the praise it was previously or the movies aren't as good as they used to be say that. You got more specific than that for what reason I don't know.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Finally admitting' means you changed your tune from something previous. You do know what the words you are using mean and they are basic words. I hope your still in high school. lol
If you want to say the MCU is not generally getting the praise it was previously or the movies aren't as good as they used to be say that. You got more specific than that for what reason I don't know.
No, they are finally admitting to it LOL I've been critical of the MCU with how formulaic they are for years. I'm sure I've gotten into it with you about it in the past. A lot of those old criticisms I and a few others have stated in the past are now being regularly said down that they are in a downward slope

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
No, they are finally admitting to it LOL I've been critical of the MCU with how formulaic they are for years. I'm sure I've gotten into it with you about it in the past. A lot of those old criticisms I and a few others have stated in the past are now being regularly said down that they are in a downward slope
So what you meant was the MCU isn't getting the praise it used to. What you said, "finally admitting' to it' doesn't mean that. They're movies decades apart. People say the MCU has dipped in quality since not that it was low quality throughout that's your thing.