The departed shows how slimey CAC's are by nature.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Even the so called gangster with a code Costello (Jack Nick) was a rat and federal asset.

Queenan was the only niggga i could respect in that film everyone else was fishy af.

Also was Jack Nicky off that white in this? He was on 10.

Goat movie

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I actually use this line whenever I get the chance
markwahlberg-job.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Think realistically.

America is the most powerful superpower on earth capable of taking the entire world on militarily to a stalemate.

How is a mafia group going to operate completely under the radar and beyond the scope of the empires influence :mjlol: . Makes no sense.

If you're a professional at what you do, uncle sam has a spot for you. You can be his bottom chick.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
The whole “mobsters have a code” thing has always been mostly BS, and whatever code there was died out a long time ago.

Anyone living a life of crime is going to be the shadiest, scummiest type of human being. It’s nearly impossible to have some criminal career into your senior years and not have some sort of “discussions” and “info sharing” with LE. Talking bout dudes that are career criminals from teenagers for 40,50,60+ years.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The whole “mobsters have a code” thing has always been mostly BS, and whatever code there was died out a long time ago.

Anyone living a life of crime is going to be the shadiest, scummiest type of human being. It’s nearly impossible to have some criminal career into your senior years and not have some sort of “discussions” and “info sharing” with LE. Talking bout dudes that are career criminals from teenagers for 40,50,60+ years.
The code stuff was apparently made up after the Godfather movies.