The Devil Wears Prada (Meryl Streep, Anne Hathaway, Stanley Tucci and Emily Blunt)

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I finally watched The Devil Wears Prada because so many of my female friends have over the years said it's a classic and made a lot of money when it came out in 2006. Streep got a Oscar nom for the film and everything. I just don't get it. It's a legit bad movie. The main 4-5 characters are all a$$holes for almost the entire movie (which covers months) but the movie tries to make them sympathetic in the last 5 mins and it just doesn't work.

They even act like Anne Hathaway is butt ugly because she wears normal clothes at start of the movie and give her a makeover and everybody is like "OMG, YOU ARE PRETTY" and this is five years after Not Another Teen Movie nailed the last nail in that coffin.

Outside of a great title and good looking people in cool clothes this movie offers nothing.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
My ex loved this movie. Hathaway was a whore, slept with dude in Paris then goes back to the dude she tossed aside. He was a bytch tho. Meryl was great in it however.