The Donald is now a champion for Israel after being promised $100 million from special interest

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
hush..... keep it a secret... the trump boys really think trump is looking out for the interests of the little guy.....

I don't think the avg trump supporter really thinks he will lookout for their economic interests. I think they know those jobs n shyt ain't coming back. They ain't supporting him because of that.

Dude has been pretty upfront in that his a wealthy dude and flaunts it. In that he can call his supporters stupid and they lap it up. He tapped in to the vein of what this country really is...the real america

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
I don't think the avg trump supporter really thinks he will lookout for their economic interests. I think they know those jobs n shyt ain't coming back. They ain't supporting him because of that.

Dude has been pretty upfront in that his a wealthy dude and flaunts it. In that he can call his supporters stupid and they lap it up. He tapped in to the vein of what this country really is...the real america
some of our black conservatives here have swallowed the koolaid and think that trump is looking out for the little guy..... -or- maybe our black conservatives are just as xenophobic against us as the other man is.... hmm...:patrice:

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
[/QUOTE]
Koch are sitting it out and distancing themselves though....

So what's really going on with the republicans ?
Or so they claim. Remember it's not just money with the Kochs, their operation is far more in depth. We'll see in the months ahead who their groups end up pumping, and I doubt it's Hillary Clinton.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
some of our black conservatives here have swallowed the koolaid and think that trump is looking out for the little guy..... -or- maybe our black conservatives are just as xenophobic against us as the other man is.... hmm...:patrice:

They got different reasons for supporting him :manny:

A decent percentage are just c00ns
But some think it will help to finally wake black folk up to what time it has always been

and some just want to watch the world burn :demonbey:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hush..... keep it a secret... the trump boys really think trump is looking out for the interests of the little guy.....
i dont think they do

all things considered, being that trump and hillary are both just gonna look out for millionaires...ill take trumps brand of politics and the shakeup that comes with it

but hey, the dems run bernie and thats who im voting :yeshrug:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
LMAO...What's funny to me is people who are actually surprised. You guys putting your hopes in Donald Trump as a great reformer :what: ?

I said it before and I'll post it here again:

Finesse king.

Rode the over the top right wing rhetoric to the nomination then hit them with the bait-and-switch for the election to get the Hispanic vote :dead:

Funny thing is all those doughnuts who buy his empty rhetoric about making America Great Again. Trump doesn't believe half the stuff that comes out of his mouth. He's a bullshyt artist. In about 4 years these same dumb..redneck cacs will be wiling about what a liar Trump is :dead:

I fukk with him though. :obama: I want the fukkery.

He's a showman...a PT Barnum type character. On numerous occasions he chuckled and told his butler ''who gives a shyt if it's not true...it sounds great!''

I fukk with him because of his audacity. But some of you are simpletons I'm afraid.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i dont think they do

all things considered, being that trump and hillary are both just gonna look out for millionaires...ill take trumps brand of politics and the shakeup that comes with it

but hey, the dems run bernie and thats who im voting :yeshrug: