The Draymond Green overrating is getting out of control

Daps
You deserve to be slapped in the mouth for saying that. He's not even the best defender on his team which is why they put igoudala on Bron even tho he matches up better size wise. He's a "good" defender in a bytchmade perimeter oriented league that allows zone defenses.
What the fukk do you mean he's not the best defender on the team?

Draymond was the best defender in the league last season. He's a GREAT defender.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Why do we continue to say this nonsense as if every great defender isn't allowed to get away with extra contact?
bro.. i know Damn well.. but let him get away with everything after game 3

jersey pull
illegal picks
lower back push on posting..

that dude should have fouled out a few more games....

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Their reasoning was sound. He is good at everything, and excels in very important roles. Instead of being a superstar scorer, he is a superstar defender and Swiss army knife.

Arguably the best role player in the league and will redefine the stretch 4. I would say top 30

Daps
bro.. i know Damn well.. but let him get away with everything after game 3

jersey pull
illegal picks
lower back push on posting

that dude should have fouled out a few more games....
You don't know damn well, you're still not understanding. Great defenders get away with that shyt you just listed - it's part and parcel of gaining a reputation. That's how you become a top-tier defender, by pushing the boundaries of how much contact you can get away with.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
You don't know damn well, you're still not understanding. Great defenders get away with that shyt you just listed - it's part and parcel of gaining a reputation. That's how you become a top-tier defender, by pushing the boundaries of how much contact you can get away with.
Bro... Battier fouled a lot.. But he knew when and how.. This guy didn't even care at one point.. I am pretty sure in his mind.. He would give 25 great minutes and foul out...

He wasn't even hiding it..he would reach for the jersey and pull arm fully extended..