The Election is over. Obama won. just released his numbers

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I been trying to tell people that this election wasn't going to be electorally close and Romney can't win with only the old cac vote for about a year, but some didn't want to listen.

Not gonna lie, thought yall was being overly optimistic just cause. But two cycles in a row, yall been money.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Not gonna lie, thought yall was being overly optimistic just cause. But two cycles in a row, yall been money.

What happened to the first podcast? :dwillhuh: I don't see on the page for some reason. PodOmatic | Podcast - HigherLearning's Podcast

But anyway, on the inaugural higher learning podcast, I explained that with the rising hispanic vote, and the demographics and polling in the swing states there was no way Romney was going to win because all he had was the old white vote and that's not enough to swing 7 or 8 swing states into his column that would be needed to win the election. And I explained that the media is making it seem like it's closer than it really is because they're instructed to hype up the story of a close election for ratings and controversy, but it's a sham because the election was never really close.

I don't think they heard me though...some people did.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
What happened to the first podcast? :dwillhuh: I don't see on the page for some reason. PodOmatic | Podcast - HigherLearning's Podcast

But anyway, on the inaugural higher learning podcast, I explained that with the rising hispanic vote, and the demographics and polling in the swing states there was no way Romney was going to win because all he had was the old white vote and that's not enough to swing 7 or 8 swing states into his column that would be needed to win the election. And I explained that the media is making it seem like it's closer than it really is because they're instructed to hype up the story of a close election for ratings and controversy, but it's a sham because the election was never really close.

I don't think they heard me though...some people did.

Wasnt even about that, just that I believed these corrupt b*stards would steal the election somehow.

- Rigged machines
- :birdman:ing paper ballots
- denying people the right to vote

I thought theyd be successful. Thankfully I was wrong