The Emasculation of the Black Man Continues: Madonna's 16 Year Old Son Rocks Dress with Mamomma šŸ˜

Avisible Man

The animal that Hughve Hefner created
Daps
I'm just perusing my Google Feed and this pops up from Yahoo News:

0d73e78e3d7fd3b87fd9fdb0b0dc88c5

e2e8d3a4c74b92b36ea922433883d36b

c9e3dcaee1f84c7f5136ab475ed788ca

Banda is no stranger to making creative fashion choices. In May last year, he modeled a dress with a killer runway walk in a video his proud mom posted on Instagram. "It's so freeing, you know what I mean?" he said in it. "Confidence is Everything," Madonna wrote in the caption.

The 16-year-old is in the middle of Madonna's six kids.

Banda turned 16 in September, and Madonna marked the special occasion by posting a series of photos on Instagram of her son over the years.

"ā€œI cannot believe you have grown into This Young Man! This Artist. This Athlete. This Articulate and Charismatic Human. Who knew when i met you at Home of Hope Orphanage in Malawi, drinking coke out of a baby bottle and wearing no diaper that you would become this force of nature?ā€ she wrote.

Damn, the emasculation of the Black Man Continues :francis:

Like my man Curtis Jackson said at the end of Cream 09:

Yeah, man I can't fit in with these nikkas, man

I mean nikkas got mohawks, they wearing skinny jeans, man

I think these nikkas is fakkits, man, for real, man

They with the rainbow club, man

You think this shyt is a fad?

Come on, man think it's more than that, man
think it's more than that

So if a nikka wear a dress you gon' put on a dress too? Come on, man

Last edited:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Isn't that the same cat sitting next to her during the Gervonte Davis fight recently? I literally thought it was Lil Uzi vert

Avisible Man

Daps
Isn't that the same cat sitting next to her during the Gervonte Davis fight recently? I literally thought it was Lil Uzi vert

That was in fact her "son" sitting next to her and lil ass Tory Lanez

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I really feel bad for all these black children that's being raised by cacs. If they ain't raising them to be self hating and racist towards their black side, they being raised to carry out the homo agenda.

I feel like we should all come together and raise our children. Don't give them up for adoption (unless you know for sure they are going to a black family) and for damn sure, don't let these cacs force you into giving or taking your children away.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Earlier this week there was a viral video on Tik tok it was a Asian boy he looked about 8-10 video didnā€™t say . He had a dress and stockings and was sad because a man laughed at him. And the comments were divided half were Asian and white women saying toxic masculinity blah blah. And the other half was Asian men complaining about the The Emasculation of the Asian man and it doesnā€™t happen to any other races blah blah. And I think itā€™s more or less a algorithm thing that as a black man you going to see when black men do sus shyt but itā€™s happening across the board all races . But you know what the common denominator is WHITE WOMEN

Avisible Man

Daps
Earlier this week there was a viral video on Tik tok it was a Asian boy he looked about 8-10 video didnā€™t say . He had a dress and stockings and was sad because a man laughed at him. And the comments were divided half were Asian and white women saying toxic masculinity blah blah. And the other half was Asian men complaining about the The Emasculation of the Asian man and it doesnā€™t happen to any other races blah blah. And I think itā€™s more or less a algorithm thing that as a black man you going to see when black men do sus shyt but itā€™s happening across the board all races . But you know what the common denominator is WHITE WOMEN
I never looked at it that way. It would make sense to internalize that when we see it happening with black men. I remember one time my friend, who is white, showing a video with a breh doing some moist shyt. I said, "the emasculation of the Black Man." He called it "the emasculation of man." I guess we were both right.

The common denominator is white women... with a remainder of one Gabrielle Union.

Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
these demons in hollywood love going to africa and grabbing a black baby to perform their rituals on. They've been putting skirts on these adopted little black boys for the longest.

After experimenting on blacks like they always do, like they did with feminism, they eventually roll it out to the masses later. now they are emboldened to create drag queen shows at middle schools:

Avisible Man

Daps
these demons in hollywood love going to africa and grabbing a black baby to perform their rituals on. They've been putting skirts on these adopted little black boys for the longest.

After experimenting on blacks like they always do, like they did with feminism, they eventually roll it out to the masses later. now they are emboldened to create drag queen shows at middle schools

It's unfortunate but perfect word choice :francis: