Religion/Spirituality The ENLIGHTENMENT thread ... RENAISSANCE Edition

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Anyone here read any Robert Anton Wilson books?

R.A.W.

i love this dude... i dont agree with everything he says, but i respect his honesty and wisdom.

he could have a thread all his own

Last edited by a moderator:

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Psychonauts of HL, how do yall integrate mystical, psychedelic experiences into your everyday life...?

alot of these experiences SWIM has had, while very profound while happening, seem rather difficult to extract concrete knowledge from in the days or weeks after...

one of the central pillars of reaching enlightenment is the integration of the infinite spiritual nature with your ego-based physical nature. the harmonious blending and fusion of the higher and lower self. and like other pillars of reaching enlightenment it relates back to consciousness, and what you are AWARE of in any given moment.

so circling back to your question, to integrate mystical experiences into everyday consciousness, is to remain AWARE of the mystical experiences and the insights of those experiences while living your everyday life. and the more time you spend in the spiritual, the easier it becomes to integrate your spiritual intelligence with your conscious mind.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
one of the central pillars of reaching enlightenment is the integration of the infinite spiritual nature with your ego-based physical nature. the harmonious blending and fusion of the higher and lower self. and like other pillars of reaching enlightenment it relates back to consciousness, and what you are AWARE of in any given moment.

so circling back to your question, to integrate mystical experiences into everyday consciousness, is to remain AWARE of the mystical experiences and the insights of those experiences while living your everyday life. and the more time you spend in the spiritual, the easier it becomes to integrate your spiritual intelligence with your conscious mind.

thx for ur perspective, it's appreciated

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
i didn't know whether to make this a thread in an of itself, or post in in here, so here goes...:

Psychonauts of HL, how do yall integrate mystical, psychedelic experiences into your everyday life...?

alot of these experiences SWIM has had, while very profound while happening, seem rather difficult to extract concrete knowledge from in the days or weeks after...

anybody that can relate?

patience,patience,patience,in the mystical realm time has no meaning,so at times when you experience mystical visions,dreams,epiphanies,etc they are just coded stimuli from your future/past,and some can grow frustrated if they can't extrapolate a meaning right away,their ego mind will grasp too hard for a meaning right away so you can accommodate it within your whole being,but its much more fruitful if you accept these things in layers

sometimes you just gotta accept&ponder on these things over time,then if you keep chipping away little by little when the "time" is right you'll have that AHA! moment where all contributing factors(past,present,future)will become clear and understanding&integrating that knowledge will become seamless

grasp,but don't grip,last,but don't quit

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
this one is really good. it does a great job at bridging metaphysical/spiritual concepts with science, anatomy, and physiology.

Last edited by a moderator:

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
R.A.W.

really good talk on the different levels of consciousness, their nature, and how to adjust them.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8e9SxoepRo&list=WL0665B4BAA4218181[/ame]

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i really want this dvd set, but i cant find it on the website.