The entertainment/media/gossip element that has embedded itself to sports, makes it unwatchable at times.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
mainly in football and basketball. or whatever goes viral.

it's too much. it can ever just be about the games themselves. there always has to be some narrative to push. some opinion to beat everyone over the head with. some rumor to argue about.

desperate for clicks.

the nfl just released a power ranking for next season, before the draft and before free agency :mindblown: why?

too many debate shows, too many podcasts, too many opinions. it went from former players having podcasts, to current players having podcasts in the middle of the season.

and the whole goat debate is asinine at this point. it's meaningless.

then there are the rules changes to both sports, where holding and traveling in basketball is damn near legal.

basically, football and basketball have turned int cesspools. the only that's some what untouched is hocket, baseball and womens basketball. baseball is trying it's best to be a carbon copy, but nobody cares.

i know you all say i suck at posting, but nothing i've said is wrong. all you can say is "shut up", "stop hating" or something similar. it is what it is.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
i used to watch espn all day but now i will not watch anybody talk about sports. live sports is the best entertainment there is but hearing people talk and argue about sports is annoying. i love the espn website because i can check stats and read news in peace.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Actual sport is better than ever. Just watch that.

how many times has the media bytched and complained about something and the leagues end up changing the rules.

for example. the overtime rule in football. it used to be simple. first team that scores wins. end of discussion.

until one QB the media was dikk riding didn't like the fact that he lost in the playoffs without touching the ball so what did they do? changed the overtime rules.

it's happened in the NBA and baseball.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
how many times has the media bytched and complained about something and the leagues end up changing the rules.

for example. the overtime rule in football. it used to be simple. first team that scores wins. end of discussion.

until one QB the media was dikk riding didn't like the fact that he lost in the playoffs without touching the ball so what did they do? changed the overtime rules.

it's happened in the NBA and baseball.
i like the overtime rules, tbf. The college overtime made the sport better, and the NFL is following.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
mainly in football and basketball. or whatever goes viral.

it's too much. it can ever just be about the games themselves. there always has to be some narrative to push. some opinion to beat everyone over the head with. some rumor to argue about.

desperate for clicks.

the nfl just released a power ranking for next season, before the draft and before free agency :mindblown: why?

too many debate shows, too many podcasts, too many opinions. it went from former players having podcasts, to current players having podcasts in the middle of the season.

and the whole goat debate is asinine at this point. it's meaningless.

then there are the rules changes to both sports, where holding and traveling in basketball is damn near legal.

basically, football and basketball have turned int cesspools. the only that's some what untouched is hocket, baseball and womens basketball. baseball is trying it's best to be a carbon copy, but nobody cares.

i know you all say i suck at posting, but nothing i've said is wrong. all you can say is "shut up", "stop hating" or something similar. it is what it is.
Don’t watch the content

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Agreed. I don’t get into debates anymore or watch ESPN/ Fox. If you do, more power to you. I don’t have the bandwidth to deal with the stupidity and bias anymore

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its very easy to i dont know....just dont watch these shows
i dont care for First take, so what do i do...i dont watch FT
I dont care for undisputed, or any of the other shows on Fox...so guess what i do, dont watch them

i dont care for pre game shows so guess what i do before game start, watch something else on tv or play video games until game start
u complaining about some shiit you can actively not watch or read just because you dont like that it's being put out

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People complain about it but they watch. People like mess and drama...that's why soap operas been on 50 years and WWF is getting billion dollar deals. Most of the plat threads in here are mess and drama. nikka try to have a thoughtful, fact based dialogue and you might get two replies :mjlol:. Can't fault them for giving the people what they want :manny:.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
It's bad. I hope these other sports see how bad this shyt has gotten with Basketball and try to contain it. I don't watch any of the content, but it seeps into discussions online. Everything is narrative based, and shifts like the wind.