Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps

i came across this image and thought to myself is this the result of widespread mainstream acceptance of plastic surgery in America? Are white women like this in human black face by getting surgery to accentuate their curves to cartoonish proportions to look like natural black women

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Let's be honest a lot of black women who engage in IG 'modelling' are doing the same thing and they all black, white, whatever, look horrific and unnatural.

All have the same 'look' as most go to the same plastic surgeon.

It's going to be horror movie status in a couple of years when a lot of these chicks bodies reject this shyt.

Last edited:

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Coli nikkas love Fisher price plastic bytches just take a look at tha morally obligated thread:mjlol:

I think some nikkas would seriously consider fukking trannies if tha plastic was plentiful enough. You know your brain is fukked up when you see multiple hoes with identical implants from tha same parts bin and deem that as sexy enough to fukk. Hell trannies can get those same implants, who's to say nikkas won't go down tht slippery slope?:hhh:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Let's be honest a lot of black women who engage in IG 'modelling' are doing the same thing and they all look horrific and unnatural.

All have the same 'look' as most go to the same plastic surgeon.

It's going to be horror movie status in a couple of years when a lot of these chicks bodies reject this shyt.
1st response is just tossing Black women out there:wow:

I fukking swear

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Coli nikkas love Fisher price plastic bytches just take a look at tha morally obligated thread:mjlol:

I think some nikkas would seriously consider fukking trannies if tha plastic was plentiful enough. You know your brain is fukked up when you see multiple hoes with identical implants from tha same parts bin and deem that as sexy enough to fukk. Hell trannies can get those same implants, who's to say nikkas won't go down tht slippery slope?:hhh:

Those type of threads just scream I do not have a healthy sex life.Getting plastic surgery to look like an ig baddie is a deep sign of untreated mental illness.
No man would look at a woman who looks like an ig baddie and think."Yeah I want to my future wife to look like that" Outside of sex,most men would be embarrassed to be seen with a woman who has a fake ass,fake lips,boobs etc.
The sad thing is that some cats who frequently thirst over ig baddies are not in a position to even smash normal regular looking women.And that could be from being anti social and having crazy expectations.
A lot of these cats are turning into digisexuals. A normal looking chick with no filters = 6/10.But an ig baddie with filters and photoshop = 10/10
A lot of these ig baddies look like sex dolls and they all have that vacant look.It is all about conditioning as owning a sex doll will be seen as the norm in five to ten years time.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps

A lot of trannies understand the entire visual look that entices certain men better than a lot of real women.

:dame:

I personally don't get down like that but its telling there are guys on here whose taste in women are very similar of course the plastic surgery makes them all look very similar.

shyt is mega spooky.