☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Most math books the sympathetic professors required of us were 20+ years old and were found cheap on Amazon.

Disgusting though the College Algebra/Trig and remedial math books are done every year with a few new problems. Then the online key code for the students to do homework with cost another 50+.:pacspit:
I was in the library the other day and saw someone using the same intro calc book I was using in undergrad :wow:

I almost had to salute the kid :heh:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
that dude was on some naive shyt though...

just silly ideological bullshyt and he killed himself.

The government must have had something embarassing on him or something.

ANY student had access to that info.

Lol is there a single person who rebels against authority who you support? Like ever? In the history of the world?

:mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lol is there a single person who rebels against authority who you support? Like ever? In the history of the world?

:mjlol:

Yeah, all the time...but some of this stuff just comes off as a bit ridiculous.

If you're a university student at a major school you had access to the same data he did.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Yeah, all the time...but some of this stuff just comes off as a bit ridiculous.

If you're a university student at a major school you had access to the same data he did.

So you're going to once again absolve the government of any and all blame for their extreme and unjust prosecution of this case?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So you're going to once again absolve the government of any and all blame for their extreme and unjust prosecution of this case?
Oh, I never supported them going after him.

I'm addressing why he killed himself

He DID break a law though. I'm not sure what punishment should have faced him.

They handle hackers rough though...cause you can't juts physically restrain them.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Oh, I never supported them going after him.

I'm addressing why he killed himself

He DID break a law though. I'm not sure what punishment should have faced him.

They handle hackers rough though...cause you can't juts physically restrain them.

Fam... facing 35 years for downloading academic journals onto his computer from a computer in a closet with an open door?

35 years? He was better off killing you in your sleep. The government had a bone to pick with him and just took this bullshyt to the extreme because that's how America works these days I suppose.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Fam... facing 35 years for downloading academic journals onto his computer from a computer in a closet with an open door?

35 years? He was better off killing you in your sleep. The government had a bone to pick with him and just took this bullshyt to the extreme because that's how America works these days I suppose.
he downloaded everything and posted up online. its a bit different.

but I don't agree with 35 years.