The Face That Runs The Place Just Landed Another Movie Role (Film Will Be Produced By Seth Rogen)

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Leslie Mann, John Cena, Ike Barinholtz to Star in Comedy ‘The Pact’ (EXCLUSIVE)

Leslie Mann, Ike Barinholtz, and John Cena are set to star in Kay Cannon’s directorial debut, “The Pact.”

The film follows three parents who, upon discovering that their daughters have made a pact to lose their virginities on prom night, go out and try and stop them before it’s too late.

Best known for his action movies, the WWE superstar Cena has recently gotten into the comedy scene with films like “Trainwreck” and “Sisters.” He is repped by ICM.

Oh the irony of Cena playing the role of a father :pachaha:. Nikki gonna be riding solo again.

Jokes aside it could be a good look for him. It's going to be produced by Seth Rogen and his writing partner who have written Superbad, Sausage Party and This Is The End.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Nice to see that Cena found his lane in adult comedy movies. I just hope this is better than Sisters was.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
shyt sound more like a horror movie

giphy.gif

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He'll probably do well with this. He seems to get over in these ensembles, brother

Spyro

Banned
Daps
It'll just be a shytty comedy that gets average-to-bad reviews and does average at the box office.

But Cena will bring it up 100 times on TV acting like he's Rock 2.0 :comeon:

I know he has to start somewhere, but let's not go crazy here brehs, it's a shyt movie :yeshrug:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
He'll probably do well with this. He seems to get over in these ensembles, brother

Yup as long as he doesn't try to be a lead. Even Austin and Hogan learned they weren't good leads.

Rock just really became successful post-Fast & Furious. Before that a lot of his films under performed or didn't make their money back.