Africans seem to only be black when it’s convenient
Like immigrating to the US and taking up all the resources fought for by ADOS

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
oh shyt word my nikka uncle quilly what's poppin five. was just fukkin with green island today but listen...

i asked you before in your other race thread my brother but you seemed evasive. what is your ethnicity. for instance jay z can trace his lineage back to american slaves. and you?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
If they integrated and knew their place I wouldn’t even mind but they come entitled and arrogant and ungrateful. Telling us they aren’t black and sucking up all the benefits like the end of legal segregation scholarships jobs etc. Pretending to be black for Cacs for opportunities.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
If they integrated and knew their place I wouldn’t even mind but they come entitled and arrogant and ungrateful. Telling us they aren’t black and sucking up all the benefits like the end of legal segregation scholarships jobs etc. Pretending to be black for Cacs for opportunities.
Black immigrants caused me to miss my bus this morning

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
I've got a question for African Americans who are hellbent on claiming "Black". What do you think Africans who reside in other Euro/Asian nations are referred to?? Individuals of Sub-Saharan ancestry are for all intents and purposes black. Be it from phenotype, political and cultural identity If the need is to create distinction between all African derivates - Anglo, Caribbean, Latin versus African American. You'll have to find another word that isn't "Black". This is the second place I've heard and continue to encounter sentiments from people proclaiming Africans aren't Black. The first was when I heard of "stromfront" and decided to see what that was all about.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I've got a question for African Americans who are hellbent on claiming "Black". What do you think Africans who reside in other Euro/Asian nations are referred to?? Individuals of Sub-Saharan ancestry are for all intents and purposes black. Be it from phenotype, political and cultural identity If the need is to create distinction between all African derivates - Anglo, Caribbean, Latin versus African American. You'll have to find another word that isn't "Black". This is the second place I've heard and continue to encounter sentiments from people proclaiming Africans aren't Black. The first was when I heard of "stromfront" and decided to see what that was all about.
Afro would be a better descriptor than black.

Afro = descendant of Africa or of African descent

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
there were many thousands of hebrews (blacks as you know them) in medieval europe.

they were expelled from england, france, italy and so on to portugal and spain.

then to africa.

then here.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How would they integrate exactly ?