The Fastest Game On Ice: Official 2023-2024 NHL Season Thread

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bedard aside, it’s nice to see NHL trending up with scoring and faster play style. Looking forward to the season

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I thought for sure Hellebyck was gonna be traded there as a deadline deal. Still think ya need a goalie to be for sure an East favorite.
Goalie is the least important position in hockey these days. With that said, an awful goalie can ruin your offseason so I get. But i believedthat Schmid and Vanecek can get it done.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

The Jets are on treadmill status cmon :mjlol:

Should be another good season fellas

I don't get the jets are on treadmill status. They locked up a top 5 goalie in the league for the next 7 years when it looked like he would be gone for literally nothing and schiefille just scored 40 goals last season and is only 30. Winnipeg will never get top premium free agents so when you can actually resign two stars you do it. Plus as the cap goes up the deal looks better and better. Winnipeg is prob the worst location in the league for free agents so ehh

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get the jets are on treadmill status. They locked up a top 5 goalie in the league for the next 7 years when it looked like he would be gone for literally nothing and schiefille just scored 40 goals last season and is only 30. Winnipeg will never get top premium free agents so when you can actually resign two stars you do it. Plus as the cap goes up the deal looks better and better. Winnipeg is prob the worst location in the league for free agents so ehh
Winnipeg has lost too many guys and they need to fill seats.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Winnipeg has lost too many guys and they need to fill seats.

They are going with younger guys which is smart, most of the top dudes in the nhl are under 27.

Those wheeler, stastny :picard: days are over

It was also smart to get rid of dubois so overrated.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley

I just don’t get the Jets will ever be a contender in those next 7 years imo. They seem like they are ok being the Wild and making the playoffs every year. If Chipman is ok with that then :manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I just don’t get the Jets will ever be a contender in those next 7 years imo. They seem like they are ok being the Wild and making the playoffs every year. If Chipman is ok with that then :manny:

They have connor, morrisey, schiefelle and a great goalie you just need to make the playoffs and anything can happen. Hit on a few young players in the draft as well.

Remember edmonton was dead in the water and then struck gold with draisatl and mcdavid

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
They have connor, morrisey, schiefelle and a great goalie you just need to make the playoffs and anything can happen. Hit on a few young players in the draft as well.

Remember edmonton was dead in the water and then struck gold with draisatl and mcdavid
Also, those two contracts are very reasonable. If things careen off the rails, they should be able to get a nice trade return on both guys.