The fastest way to improve your stroke :dame:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Is to learn how to do the butterfly swimming stroke.
ARENA_butterfly_GIF-1.gif

In action
full

First and foremost, if you tried the tao thrust mentioned in this thread If You ain't hitting your wifey with the "Taoist Thrust" You share that girl. , then youve been hustling backwards doing math problems in your head trying to force what should come natural

this ain't math class she finna catch this rhythm all off natural instinct*
Sums it up perfectly ..

Awkward positioning, lack of a controlled rhymthic motion, and breath control are three major components of a struggle stroke . There are others but learning the butterfly swim stroke will help alleivate these three symptoms naturally.

Another benefit is while the butterfly needs you to put your arms over your shoulders, you can put more focus on when your arms are furthest into the water. This arm placement is normally when your arms are at when you are in missionary (or grabbing her hips
full
or ass
full
) . You can do just the dolphin kick (the movement of your legs) to focus on your core.

The last benefits are that it will get you out of the house, doing strenous cardiovascular activity that is low impact on your joints and burning calories to help slim down.

Remember, even the greats practice their craft

full

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Naw Tao thrust works and eventually you’ll do it naturally without even thinking about it or counting. You just ain’t hitting it right :mjpls: or getting enough practice to where it becomes instinct :mjpls:

Tao thrust is just the beginning stroke btw. You should have other stroke styles in your arsenal during the sex session.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
I respect where you coming from Op but if you gotta do through all that the struggle will always be real:mjlol:
We all gotta learn to walk before we sprint :mjlit:.
Naw Tao thrust works and eventually you’ll do it naturally without even thinking about it or counting. You just ain’t hitting it right :mjpls: or getting enough practice to where it becomes instinct :mjpls:

Tao thrust is just the beginning stroke btw. You should have other stroke styles in your arsenal during the sex session.
Do you pick up a pallet of priceless jewels bit by bit or do you get a secure grip with a forklift and move it securely?
full

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Was this an engaged only joke

:pacspit:
Twas not . I been waiting to use that line since this thread idea popped into my head a few months ago

full

Definitely gonna add this to list with my work out plan. Always gotta have room to improve stroke game.:wow:
5/5 stars, dap, rep, breh.
QJb1nA9P_o.png
But they aint trying to hear you tho
full