The Federal Reserve: Documentary

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
despite all its problems , the effectiveness of currency always amazes me. the way society just functions off these pieces of paper is pretty incredible

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
despite all its problems , the effectiveness of currency always amazes me. the way society just functions off these pieces of paper is pretty incredible

It's cool how people agree, hey if you give me this currency I will give you this. Bitcoin should really be the game changer but central banks will not allow it unfortunately but anything is possible. Bitcoin would be a great supplement to a currency.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
These guys are so sinister and secretive, you have to admire the level of their crimes. They essentially pulled off alchemy/hermeticism by making paper money equivalent to gold which is a principle within the mystery schools. As well as using usery and interest to develop their wealth which is a sin in all major religions. They literally own America and are it's true leaders, and they mock the people by placing cryptic symbols on their worthless dollar currency.:ohlawd:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
It's cool how people agree, hey if you give me this currency I will give you this. Bitcoin should really be the game changer but central banks will not allow it unfortunately but anything is possible. Bitcoin would be a great supplement to a currency.

Yeah, it is pretty cool because otherwise you morons would be bartering beef for gold or clothes or basic necessities.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
These guys are so sinister and secretive, you have to admire the level of their crimes. They essentially pulled off alchemy/hermeticism by making paper money equivalent to gold which is a principle within the mystery schools. As well as using usery and interest to develop their wealth which is a sin in all major religions. They literally own America and are it's true leaders, and they mock the people by placing cryptic symbols on their worthless dollar currency.:ohlawd:

Just say Jews.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
:heh:

This was dumber and more racist than Ithought it was going to be.

Happy thanksgiving, breh

Ad-hominem

Please explain how that was racist :jbhmm:

You want to deny the fact that the banking cartels share a common belief system that is outwardly portrayed as Judaism but really isn't? :jbhmm:

Happy thanksgiving

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Ad-hominem

Please explain how that was racist :jbhmm:

You want to deny the fact that the banking cartels share a common belief system that is outwardly portrayed as Judaism but really isn't? :jbhmm:

Happy thanksgiving

"outwardly portrayed as Judaism but really isn't"?

I don't know what you mean by that besides going into conspiracies.

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
its crazy to me how 99% of people dont know where their money comes from. They try to keep this info hidden to keep society dumb.