The first British settlers were black.

V-2

[ [ AT/GC ] ]
Daps
Reppin
Aesthetics
Based on other evolutionary genetic research that's been previously carried out, the likelihood they were is actually very high and the researchers for this study put it at a roughly 76% chance from what they've said. However, there is a problem. As of today, this research falls under science by press release for the time being because neither their data nor a scientific paper have been put through the peer-review process and published in a reputable scientific journal.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Looks like a 50-50 mix of Michael Jordan and Bill Clinton:

2500.jpg

V-2

[ [ AT/GC ] ]
Daps
Reppin
Aesthetics
But didn't we already know that all Europeans (and everyone else in the world) are descended from Africans. Cosidering that's where the first humans where?

White People? Yeah, we're fukking mutants; an offshoot, a mere footnote in the history of mankind! :( 'S all good though 'cause I ended up with piercing green eyes and ~2% of the world's population has that trait although another Coli poster (black) does as well, looks crazy. To be more serious, white skin actually is a remarkably recent phenotypic variation in humans when you consider the dawn of behavioral modernity came 50,000 years back although when whiteness became widespread is difficult to pin down with any satisfactory scientific exactness (realistically 6,000-8,000 years ago).

Unlike physics and chemistry where everything is constant across space and time - i.e. any hydrogen atom is identical to any other in existence and they are the same now as they were billions of years ago - biology operates by very different rules in that aside from evolution being the underlying principle, there aren't very many unifying laws. The biggest issue is the gaps in the fossil record followed by the fact DNA has a half-life of 521 years before the nucleotides that form the backbone of it begin to break. NGS tech makes it far easier to sequence ancient genomes, but fragmentation and risk of contamination are still challenges.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
He has a 1932 Gustaf Adolf Tenggren painting for an av, his name is from a Nazi rocket, and he's reppin "aesthetics" which is an alt-right meme.

edit: AND HE'S A LARRY BIRD STAN

@tru_m.a.c @FAH1223

V-2

[ [ AT/GC ] ]
Daps
Reppin
Aesthetics
He was invited here and has 61 posts over the course of an entire year with plenty daps, posts predominantly in the specifically non-troll Higher Learning section and drops quality post after quality post. Do the knowledge.

He has a 1932 Gustaf Adolf Tenggren painting for an av

It's sick artwork based on Der Ring des Nibelungen and virtually a younger me sans the long hair. I'm also a Richard Wagner fan. Should I pretend to be black on the interwebs? Let me link Nature of the Threat.

his name is from a Nazi rocket,

I'm big on space science and exploration hence starting a thread on this forum dedicated to it. The V-2 was the first rocket to cross the boundary that separates the Earth's atmosphere from outer space and took the first pictures from there. It began the Space Age.

and he's reppin "aesthetics"

Yea, I have great aesthetics (and genetics).

which is an alt-right meme.

Alt-Right? I like my individualism and they're complete cretins. I also live in South Phoenix and have mixed race kids, you fukkwit. This is my 8Values for the record.

8_Values.png

Now, you rock an av of a dude known for actually going on racist tirades. This isn't the first time you've come at me for no reason whatsoever. You got nothing, and I doubt anything of substance to add to this thread either for that matter. Off my super-aesthetic dikk, white boy.

1x5taCo.jpg

edit: AND HE'S A LARRY BIRD STAN

#MSE

A STAN. I rarely even post here.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
This isn't the first time you've come at me for no reason whatsoever.
No reason? I listed several. You give every possible hint that you're an alt-right fakkit, including putting a penis in that spoiler tag. I'm not buying your bullshyt, Sven.

V-2

[ [ AT/GC ] ]
Daps
Reppin
Aesthetics
No reason? I listed several. You give every possible hint that you're an alt-right fakkit, including putting a penis in that spoiler tag.

A? I'm definitely something of a exhibitionist. You listed "Gustaf Adolf Tenggren" after a google search of the artwork in my av without a clue of context (again) and: it's an innocuous Swedish illustrator. Operating on the delusional and insulting assumption I was "Alt-Right" what the fukk would be the point considering I'm on here once every few months at most and have never incited anything with a single poster? I give every possible hint I'm comfortable in my skin and you have a problem with that.

1049618_o.gif

I'm not buying your bullshyt, Sven

That's nice, keep your eyes peeled for imaginary Nazis.
s0208.gif

Sup_Coli.png

(Don't Worry)

So anything to say about the actual topic of the thread?