tumblr_nwjy99qAYE1tjtthyo2_250.gif

she's so cute :blessed:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Michael Ironside is always playing a dikk and he is so good at it. How you gonna be putting bombs in your daughter's head to force your son to go commit robberies with you?

Iris finally being that dope investigative reporter she is in the comics. I was hoping they would take her character in this direction.

Caitlyn was super thirsty this episode with Jay Garrick.

Cisco gonna get some of them Golden Glider guts soon.:shaq:

So Joe was married to a crackhead? How embarrassing did that have to be as a cop in the town where your wife is constantly getting caught scoring crack or your daughter has to make 911 calls because your wife is all cracked out? I would have told everybody that ho was dead too.

Glad they had Iris recognize Joe was just looking out for her because I would not have appreciated putting up with several episodes of Iris being angry at her father.

I like the interaction between Cold and Barry especially the fact that Cold has no intentions of ever sharing Barry's secret yet he likes to threaten Barry with it constantly. They are really getting the Rogues/Flash vibe right with these two. At some point they are going to have to spend some time building the Heatwave/Flash relationship too because right now dude is a bit of a maniacal firebug who doesn't give a damn about anybody.

Harrison Wells is on Earth 1! So I guess that was Earth 2 he was on in the last episode. Barry's head is going to explode.

The only down side of the episode is how heavy-handed this show is being with their push to make Patty into Felicity 2.0.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Much like Arrow last week, I liked the opening with Iris in danger and jumping out the window. Always good to start a show with action. Joe p4p might/is the best actor on this show. Not sure where Iris' mother coming back into the picture is going, but I'll be damned if he didn't sell the hell out of his conversation with Iris at the table :mjcry:.

They did a good job of somewhat thawing out the icy demeanor of Captain Cold and his sister, setting him up nicely to glide into his Legends of Tomorrow role :ehh:. If they would have had this dude take him back to his cell though after his convo with Barry at the end

220px-BradBellick.jpg

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Much like Arrow last week, I liked the opening with Iris in danger and jumping out the window. Always good to start a show with action. Joe p4p might/is the best actor on this show. Not sure where Iris' mother coming back into the picture is going, but I'll be damned if he didn't sell the hell out of his conversation with Iris at the table :mjcry:.

They did a good job of somewhat thawing out the icy demeanor of Captain Cold and his sister, setting him up nicely to glide into his Legends of Tomorrow role :ehh:. If they would have had this dude take him back to his cell though after his convo with Barry at the end

220px-BradBellick.jpg

It was amazing how useless they made him by the finale season :skip:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only one not seeing this thread in the regular thread listing :dahell:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Read they cut a Barry/Iris heart-to-heart about her mom coming back in favor of that second Barry/Patty scene at the coffee shop. Had Candice Patton and Grant Gustin tweeting before the show about how great the scene was an everything because they weren't aware their scene together wasn't going to be aired.:stopitslime:

So the people behind the show aren't even trying to be subtle at all with their push to make Patty into nuFelicity huh?