"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Flashpoint Could Affect ARROW Says Stephen Amell

Could Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) traveling back in time and preventing his Mom's murder at the hands of Reverse-Flash impact more than just The Flash? Stephen Amell says that may very well be the case, at least for Arrow.

In the comic book version of Flashpoint, Oliver Queen is an inventor and ex-military, having previously led a group of soldiers (which included Roy Harper) collectively known as the Green Arrows. Upon honorable discharge from the military, the group goes on to form Green Arrow Industries and secures several defense contracts with the US government. However, in that alternate reality, Oliver Queen steals weapons from various C-list villains and reapplies their tech for military use.

It should also be noted that in the Flashpoint reality, Green Arrow and Vixen have a daughter together, which could be another factor as to why the show enlisted her aid to defeat Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough) in season 4.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I wonder how they'll make this work without Batman (Thomas Wayne), Wonder Woman and Superman.:jbhmm:

It's gonna be something completely different.

I mean it'll keep the basic premise of Flashpoint (Barry saves his mom, then goes back to discover that the future is worse off because of it) but the specifics will be way different and it'll probably just be focused on Central City. Like maybe instead of a world war between the Atlanteans and the Amazons, there will be a war between normal people and metahumans in Central City. And instead of Thomas Wayne it could be Robert Queen or even (real) Jay Garrick.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Barry lost :wow:

wpD5qlY.jpg

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
'Flash' Season 3 Sets Violett Beane's Jesse Quick Return

The Flash seemed to put aside the mystery of Jesse Quick and Wally West’s speedster futures by a Season 3 “Flashpoint” twist, but it looks like at least one of those answers could arrive this fall. Along with Tom Cavanagh, Violett Beane confirms that Jesse Quick will make a speedy return to The Flash Season 3, and whatever reality we’re now calling home.

Where previously Tom Cavanagh had squared his return as a Season 3 regular (playing which character is another question entirely), TVLine confirmed with Beane that Jesse “Quick” Wells would return for Season 3 as well, albeit without clarifying much else. After all, we don’t yet know if Barry changing the Earth-1 timeline had any impact on Earth-2, where Jesse and her father were last seen returning to (with a Flash-y new friend).

Furthermore, Season 2 finale “The Race of His Life” never quite picked up with either Jesse or Wally West’s potential powers, both having been hit with the same particle wave that granted Barry his abilities a second time, while Jesse in particular got another suspicious jolt from Barry himself. It stands to reason that Earth-1 Central City might find itself in need of another speedster (depending how closely Season 3 follows the “Flashpoint” arc of its namesake), so might Jesse return to a Quick rescue?

We’ll find out more in the next month from Comic-Con, but how might Jesse Quick return for The Flash Season 3?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The Flash Home Posts Pictures Videos
Violett Beane Set To Return As 'Jesse Quick' For THE FLASH Season 3
142921.jpg

Another familiar face is returning for The Flash season three as a new report has confirmed Violett Beane will reprise her role as Harrison Wells' pride and joy, Jesse Quick! But, will she have powers?
5.jpg

log

Mouse over video for audio
volume-unmute.png

Back in May, we received confirmation that Tom Cavanagh would be back as a series regular in season three of The Flash and now, we've received word that his on-screen daughter Violett Beane will also be returning as Jesse Quick.

Beane let the news slip at the Saturn Awards earlier this week: "I know I’ll be back... but I don’t know if it’s with or without powers.” Considering that Barry has set the events of Flashpoint in motion, whether we see the Earth-2 Jesse again or the Earth-1 version or one from an entirely different Earth is yet-to-be seen, but regardless, whenever she does get her shot, Beane sounds more than ready to take up the challenge: "When Jesse got hit, I was like ‘It’s happening! It’s happening!' There was the spark when she got out of the coma, but… it didn’t happen, and I was like, ‘No!’ I’m very excited [to play a speedster], and would love for it to happen early next season."

With Beane also coming back, it sounds like the entire main cast and key supporting players from season two will be back for the upcoming season. So, what do you guys think? Sound off with your thoughts below!