"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this season has the potential to be good. especially if they focus more on reverse flash and mirror master, along with things barry permanently fukked up. but i have a question. i zoned out for the most of the second half of last season. reverse already knows barry has killed his future self, right? he also may have attempted to kill barry in the future as revenge--right? eobard is the GOAT villain under this construct, breh could show up randomly in s9, trying to get some payback

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
So Barry was chilling in this new timeline hanging out with his parents and getting up the nerve to ask Iris out for 3 months :skip:

Joe's a drunk and has a bad relationship with his kids :snoop:

Kid Flash operating out of his apartment with his big sister :heh:

Cisco's a billionaire :blessed:, while Katelyn is an eye doctor :mjlol:.

What kind of name is The Rival though :bryan:, is that what happens when Cisco isn't around to name them?

Reverse Flash making Barry ask him to kill his mother :demonic:

Now Barry's time vacation has Joe and Iris at odds with each other, what other time fukkery is in store this season? :ohhh:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Any mention of how Barry being an a$$hole will mess with the rest of the universe?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im still trying to understand this. if RF changed the future from barry's childhood, does that mean the wells/eddie thing never happened? shouldn't eddie and wells still be alive? along with many of the past rogues that barry knocked off

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
im still trying to understand this. if RF changed the future from barry's childhood, does that mean the wells/eddie thing never happened? shouldn't eddie and wells still be alive? along with many of the past rogues that barry knocked off
full

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We will find out this season. All I know is this NEW timeline is different off the strength of RF able to kill Barry's mother and NOT get stuck there. So technically the ORIGINAL Dr. Wells should be alive since that never happened and other domino effects should happen too.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I didn't understand is Barry's reasoning for going back.... Because WALLY WAS WOUNDED???" Not dead, but wounded and could of been treated if it really came to it. Not only that, the loss of him over his mom AND dad doesn't outweigh reasoning for me. Barry had everything he asked for with having Iris as his woman. Now he gon back and maybe made things even worse.