The future of 147-154 - Errol Spence Vs. Terrence Crawford Vs. Erickson Lubin

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i know a sparring partner of his breh eats/sleeps/shyts boxing all day every day. He's eating lunch/taking a shyt? Watching tape. weekdays? In the gym. Weekends? tape/in the gym/thinking about being in the gym. fukking his girl? Watching tape. My kind of psychopath....I mean fighter. :ahh:

im just happy and humbled im the first person on here to recognize and cosign this talent :wow:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Amir Imam too. :ufdup:
GIF-Agree-I-agree-Have-to-agree-GIF.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
*takes a stroll on over to Team Patscorpio*

:mjlol:

yes where all my fighters have fights on the schedule or have had fights recently

*looks on Team Krack*
nope no scheduled fights on the horizon..it would have been Wlad but he has a leg boo boo and can't fight no more :youngsabo:

:bryan:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
yes where all my fighters have fights on the schedule or have had fights recently

*looks on Team Krack*
nope no scheduled fights on the horizon..it would have been Wlad but he has a leg boo boo and can't fight no more :youngsabo:

:bryan:

:wow: @ how far team Pat has fallen just a scheduled fight is all it takes to be seen as a win these days. :mjcry:

When you finally decide that don't want your boxers tapping out to generic Eurocacs like Postol come on over to Team Krack we'll show you how do this son :banderas:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:wow: @ how far team Pat has fallen just a scheduled fight is all it takes to be seen as a win these days. :mjcry:

When you finally decide that don't want your boxers tapping out to generic Eurocacs like Postol come on over to Team Krack we'll show you how do this son :banderas:
you mean somebody who has spent years in the gym like i did and for some reason thought that a ranked amateurcould beat a mexican who has been fighting pro as a teen because he knew how to do the sputnik shuffle? :patrice:

:mjlol: nah it takes a deeper eye of talent to pick the fighters i do :youngsabo:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
you mean somebody who has spent years in the gym like i did and for some reason thought that a ranked amateurcould beat a mexican who has been fighting pro as a teen because he knew how to do the sputnik shuffle? :patrice:

:mjlol: nah it takes a deeper eye of talent to pick the fighters i do :youngsabo:

I notice that you talking about Team Krack member Pretty Boy Vasyl (who former p4p king Roy Jones feels is one of the best fighters today)

The problem with you bringing up the Pretty One is that he already matched up against a Team Pat member Mr Scropio :cmsas1:

I know you've been blocking out this harsh reality but let me refresh that memory :cmsas2:

9gZdZhF.gif

:heh: at this debate over who has the most talented stable.

It's #TeamNewzz anyways:smugbiden:

Adrien Broner
Andre Ward
Canelo Alvarez
Deontay Wilder
Erickson Lubin

:blessed:

Of course you do the only nikka with a bigger stable than team Newzz is Al Haymon :lolbron:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Of course you do the only nikka with a bigger stable than team Newzz is Al Haymon :lolbron:

It's a Cleveland thing:youngsabo:

Those 5 I listed are my Tier 1 members. They're the only ones that count:obama:

Just imagine if I never traded in Wlad for Wilder:wow:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Trading Big Sexy Kevin Nash for Dennis Rodman :wecominforyou:

:mjcry:

I don't see Wlad ever losing again. He's gonna retire with all the belts, so Wilder needs to avoid him, but he's about to be 40 years old in 5 months, so I need to think for the future:to: