The Game & Big Hit - Paisley Dreams (Discussion Thread)

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
^whats wrong with his actual rapping? Skill wise he can pretty much out rap anyone, and can even hijack their flow/style and do it as spot on as them :mjlol: His rapping and catalog is top tier, his personality and antics aren’t.

Last edited:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
^whats wrong with his actual rapping? Skill wise he can pretty much out rap anyone, and can even hijack their flow/style and donor as spot on as them :mjlol: His rapping and catalog is top tier, his personality and antics aren’t.

Most aren't fans of rapping or a artist showing skill, they want to be entertained by Instagram posts and other stupid shyt. They do the same thing to Jay-Z or any other rapper who just made it off rapping. They do it to Banks too.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Most aren't fans of rapping or a artist showing skill, they want to be entertained by Instagram posts and other stupid shyt. They do the same thing to Jay-Z or any other rapper who just made it off rapping. They do it to Banks too.

Using Game as an example to prove your point makes it invalid. Im an ex Game fan so i know what im talkin about. Im not saying he cant rap but he isnt
as skilled as he (and yall) claim. Constant namedrops, references to cars, no originality in flows, still rapping the same shyt he did back then etc is not neccessarily a skilled emcee. This aint 2005.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Using Game as an example to prove your point makes it invalid. Im an ex Game fan so i know what im talkin about. Im not saying he cant rap but he isnt
as skilled as he (and yall) claim. Constant namedrops, references to cars, no originality in flows, still rapping the same shyt he did back then etc is not neccessarily a skilled emcee. This aint 2005.

His name drops are all his influences, he’s way more skilled than who’s popular today. He has more substance in his music than most today too. He’s just unlikable cause he speaks his mind. I also mentioned Banks, people call him boring but he’s made it far doing just that. Same with Jay and Nas.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
His name drops are all his influences, he’s way more skilled than who’s popular today. He has more substance in his music than most today too. He’s just unlikable cause he speaks his mind. I also mentioned Banks, people call him boring but he’s made it far doing just that. Same with Jay and Nas.
If Game isn’t skilled, then there’s a lot of rappers considered better than him that aren’t skilled either.

Last edited:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
If Game isn’t skilled, then there’s a lot of rappers considered better than him aren’t skilled either.

Of course there's MC's better than him, but he gets the hate cause of his behavior. I think people take liking a artist music way too seriously, they're not our friends, they just create art for the world to listen to.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
This is a solid project. I got a feeling the replay value aint gonna be there but we'll see. I bumped Drillmatic alot. It was way too long but theres alot of quality on there.
The replay value is already fading. Game Won’t Stop and Paisley Dreams are good but probably won’t revisit this project or either of those songs in another week.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
You having dmx the king of redundancy as your screen name yet making that statement is an oxymoron.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
get evicted for beLIEving that
wacks (10 fade bompton LLC)
would protect you from a lawsuit
and talk boss shyt on records breh.
UKVu0t8.gif