The Game Insists 50 Cent Did Not Put Him On With Fat Joe On Instagram Live

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The word is Ross is the reason the deal with Def Jam fell through around HFM2. Just rumors tho.

If you ask me Banks shouldve dissed Ross when this shyt came up. He needs to talk his shyt more. Its like hes actively trying to get people to forget him and his career.
I think Sha Money confirmed the Def Jam thing. All that industry stuff is where Banks checks out tho, which obviously isn't going to lend well to visibility and success. He dropped last year though. Should be dropping this year too.

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
It’s the truth. There’s a reason game became a legit star while the rest of G unit died out. He came in with dope music. Not only that but games music catalog>>>>50. And it’s not even close. I never considered game g-unit. He was always just seen as an affiliate.
I think both things can be true, he did create better music but that doesnt change the fact he blew up off of dope records yes but 3 of them were with the hottest guy no homo in the game .....

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
You said Ross stopped mentioning Banks, and I showed you a recent example where he did. Matter of fact, Ross re-opens up the old G-Unit beef whenever is album rollout time. He's constantly clowned these guys.

Banks went from making full diss records to "I'll never join the circus". Suddenly he's too mature for rap beef, and coincidentally its when he isn't on top.

Either way, all of this is a tangent from my main point. Being loyal to 50 clearly didn't pay off for these guys. They all regressed back to irrelevant mixtape rappers, and the only time 50 mentions these guys he's shytting on them for being under achievers without realizing he's the one who hindered their careers.
how did 50 hider tony yayo's career? or banks in your opinion

CoolinInTheCut

All Star
Daps
how did 50 hider tony yayo's career? or banks in your opinion

Number one is obviously taking on 50s beefs and getting blackballed by 50s enemies like Ross and Khaled who became music executives over the years. Yayo spoke on how those two prevented any G-Unit shyt from being played in Miami.

Besides that 50 wanted to keep everything internal so he could micro manage his guys. He would brag back then about how his team didn't need anyone, but complain today about how no one branched out and became their own artist.

He didn't like Game working with Dipset, Prodigy said 50 didn't like Buck working with Jeezy and TI, and then the same happened with Banks and Kanye. When Kanye wanted to sign Banks around 2010, 50 stopped it from going through and told Kanye he need to buy Banks out his current contract if he wants to do that. Only for 50 to drop Banks from his contract anyways, years later. 50 didn't want Start It Up to be the second single either, and wanted the second single to be Payback. Banks would've probably had a whole different last 10 years if that deal went through cause there's versions of Clique and Mercy with Banks verses.