Daps

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
You 41 and you still rapping? Ugggggh :scust:

:troll:

that's why i tell these kids to quit knocking on older cats because in a blink of an eye, you'll be that age having the younger generation call you :flabbynsick:

it's a blessing to reach 40, 50, 60 and beyond. Gotta change that narrative about aging, sh*t is wack af the way it's perceived :rudy:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I’m trying to figure something out. Do guys just quit or retire from gangs at 40 or something? I know older dudes still out there in the streets. I thought you were in for life once you got in.
from what ive seen w/ folks in my family...

People go one of two ways....

1. They get out of jail/prison and start working a regular job and just kick it with family and close friends.
If youre close to 40 most of the people you had static w/ are either dead, in jail, or on drugs

2. They get out of jail/prison and have some sort of drug/drinking problem.
Petty crimes may keep them in and out of jail...but for the most part they are just trying to maintain and stay afloat w/ their addiction.

You see these older cats online banging because they are mixed up in entertainment...its part of their hustle.

The internet kind of provides a false reality to what street life really is like.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Why is this posted now? THats from one of his videos from last year i believe