The Game speaks the truth to the internet machine that stay assassinating his character

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
“I rolled down my window & took nips demo with @jstone_allmoneyinstanding right next to him at the prime of my career, brought him to the studio & took him on tour & around the world on my own dime, along with @kendricklamar @jayrock@topdawgent & fought with my own homies from my hood damn near every show over having crips on tour with me.”

:ehh: These are facts.
This is the reason I could never be mad at Game over what he's doing right now. He was there literally from the beginning of Nip's career

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
This is the reason I could never be mad at Game over what he's doing right now. He was there literally from the beginning of Nip's career
Master P took 50 on his first tour. If something happened to 50 and P came out selling G-Unit shyt you would be okay with that?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Master P took 50 on his first tour. If something happened to 50 and P came out selling G-Unit shyt you would be okay with that?
There's more to it than just taking Nipsey on tour. Were Master P and 50 ever "friends" or even made music together after that tour? Totally different situation

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Game is and will always be a sad joke.
the nikka is a zenith level weirdo/fukk boy.
I cant even listen to the his music he's sucha
clown nikka and a fraud.
Gm669ko.gif

UKVu0t8.gif
Idk what y'all talking about but I am here all cozy, watching game gossip :gurl:

This should be on that list.