The Game throwin’ shots at Rick Ross… [UPDATE] Officially Releases “Freeways Revenge” (Rick Ross Diss) Song On DSPs.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bro who cares about that old ass feature from 8 years ago. I’m talking about now, you think Drake fukking with him? Hell no

DRAKE BROUGHT HIM
OUT AT HIS CONCERT LAST AUGUST
AND HAD GAMES DAUGHTER
BACKSTAGE AT A SHOW.

THESE WERE 2 OF GAMES MOST
RECENT IG POSTS BEFORE
HE SCRUBBED HIS PAGE.

DRAKE LITERALLY GAVE HIM
A SHOUT OUT ON FAMILY MATTERS
:devil:
:evil:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just ordered 90 bottles up in Booby Trap!! (boss) /
Game was in a handstand, makin his booty clap!!

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
i'm in for the fukkery...battle of the rappers that 50 cent couldn't defeat...50 must be the happiest person to know that one of his foes is finally going down
and game should make another DVD showing up at Ross' car show just to act a fool like he did at 50's crib after the g-unit split :pachaha:as long as civilians don't get hurt

===

but i wish nipsey was alive to teach game on how to be a self sustained entrepreneur and not just another rapper looking to diss someone just to jump back in the game :francis: or have wack hide all the earnings just to come out extorted with iffy money management

at this stage in his career, game should be like rick ross owning businesses that generate mailbox money in his sleep and drop projects whenever he feels like it -- not posing it as 'his last album' every time and then try to move units and recoup with some diss/controversy

ross can totally floss on game with just the mansion, yachts, car collection, and the restaurants if it wasn't for his baby mama spilling tea just to re-up on her lifestyle

===

ross had that champagne line and game has a litany of weirdo behavior, IG scams, and lawsuits stacked up against him...both of them are going to get exposed heavily, and ross probably don't even follow game to know what thecoli has documented

game needs to stop drinking from the tap and change his water filter because california by far has the most people on prescriptions, where LA's water after treatment plants would still have unlitigated residual chemicals that be fukking up his hormonal imbalance causing all these mood shifts:scusthov:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Man, I love Fckery and competition...rick ross is Raw and the Game is a BEAST!...but I don't wanna see No Got Damn Beef with GAME!...

It's not interesting when a nygga has ZERO to lose ..the nyggas manager is Wack 100!...ALSO, game has no integrity ..like another poster said, he a freaky ass Nygga too!

Ross might as well start beefin with one of them No Jumper Rappers...

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall know No kapo x TERM been konnected wit OvO thru Tune durin dem early days

Kapo was even workin under aubrey fo a minute

it aint like this is just sum drake i need a feature relationship , the cedar mob konnekt with aubrey been there