The Game throwin’ shots at Rick Ross… [UPDATE] Officially Releases “Freeways Revenge” (Rick Ross Diss) Song On DSPs.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Still listening to this but he looks more desperate than what he did to Em. At least that diss record made some sense because Em don’t really mess with him anyway after getting kicked Off Aftermath. Dre was more closer to him than he was.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game is one of the GOATs when it comes to disses so of course I’m here for it but yeah we know this is just for attention.

Still was piff tho. His Ross impersonation was spot on

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
TheGame disqualified from talking about Rick Ross being a CO due the fact that he had Ross on his last album.

You can’t talk all of that sht and have that same guy on your album.

Drake is on Kendrick first major label album and Kendrick first big tour was opening up for Drake

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game must feel like such a loser.

He wanted to be involved so bad!
To get ignored…
This is a strange take away, imo, I see it’s the consensus tho so 🤷🏽‍♂️, wtf do I know?

I’m no Game fan in the least but he bombed first, wanted all the smoke, made it clear…Ross made clips giggling and shhit and didn’t respond…imo because he was shook…and somehow Game is the one who looks bad? 🤷🏽‍♂️Smh

I’m probably in the minority but I think a focused Ross is arguably >>>> Game. He ain’t want no (P) funk tho, 🤷🏽‍♂️🐈

Last edited:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
This is a strange take away, imo, I see it’s the consensus tho so 🤷🏽‍♂️, wtf do I know?

I’m no Game fan in the least but he bombed first, wanted all the smoke, made it clear…Ross made clips giggling and shhit and didn’t respond…imo because he was shook…and somehow Game is the one who looks bad? 🤷🏽‍♂️Smh

I’m probably in the minority but I think a focused Ross is arguably >>>> Game. He ain’t want no (P) funk tho, 🤷🏽‍♂️🐈
Game is a damned if you do damned if you don't. I give it to him, he wants to rap. But nobody wants to get barred to death. He tries so hard it's corny. If ain't no skin in the battle I'm posting memes and clowning or ignoring like Em did... Game always want the selective fade too. Fukk Dat nikka I'll shoot him in his muscles he drop one bar about me. Fakkit ass know better than to diss Paw!

Daps

Ross is plugged in with the Bloods. That's not an issue. His head of security is Blood and told Wack100 they wasn't getting a response.