The genesis of the EAST vs WEST beef finally revealed : The story of how Bad Boy killed Suge's man Big Jake finally told by the owner of the club.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
How much content can you squeeze out of the same subject you've been talking about the past few years

Not sure about Reggie but Gene deal to this day is dropping relevant info. Probably bc he’s not as deep in the the industry as Reggie. So Gene will tell a whole story and make a small aside, and he don’t even realize that aside is mind blowing and more valuable than the story

Different storyteller, but see this is exactly what I mean. This story is insane …and has historical nuggets that would all be headline news if packaged correctly. All things we never knew

-Suge and Puff shot the fair one

-Suge used Puffy as a human shield

-Suge, Puff, Jermaine Dupri in a prayer circle, with Suge and Puff holding hands

-They ran a whole play a ngga across the street shooting in the air as the shooter snuck up on Jake.

-This wasn’t a ‘heat of the moment’ shooting over a girl or bc somebody got kicked out, which is how the story has been told for 20+ years. That seems like a completely different account now

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Why are all these old dusty nikkas trying to capitalize off this shyt now

It’s “stop snitching” until someone gets caught and now everyone is singing like a bird
Isn’t this still snitching?

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps

It’s “stop snitching” until someone gets caught and now everyone is singing like a bird
I said it in another thread, Clarence Avant dying back in August has had a huge impact. They didn't call him the black Godfather of music for nothing. He was very influential behind the scenes. I think he was very instrumental in making certain people's problems disappear.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest

The only snitching done here was on a dude that got killed a week later anyway. Unless you talking about naming people slapping fire out of nikkas being snitching too :pachaha:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps

Nowadays are the days of the hustle. nikkas literally eat off this. Same with all of em. So yall have to keep that in mind whenever yall quote everything as facts.

What else are they gonna talk about? Who even still remember that Mark Curry was an artist on Bad Boy? Smh