The George Floyd protest thread (Times & locations across the US this weekend) *Rep for Attendees*

Are you attending a protest this weekend?

• Total voters

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
They protesting in Alaska?! :mindblown:
alaska's got a huge problem with indigenous women going missing or turning up murdered... they're also the rape capital of america and the perps are often cops, with nobody around to stop them because a lotta towns have only one or two cops

The Village Where Every Cop Has Been Convicted of Domestic Violence — ProPublica
We found 14 villages that hired criminals as cops. Here’s what the state is doing to change that. - Anchorage Daily News
Lawless: One in three Alaska villages have no local police - Anchorage Daily News

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I haven’t heard, that I heard when antifa went and disrupted the Nazi/kkk rallies in Portland, is the use of both animal (coyote) and human piss :mjlol:

I hope I wake up tmrw with reports of cops covered in piss :blessed:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s wild that there are 6 stickied posts about police/ white supremacists attacking Black people. And 5 of them were murdered. And the number of innocents killed has only gone up since the protesting started.

The Coronavirus shutdowns was the perfect gas for this fire. There are no distractions. We’ve watched all the Netflix. And even worse we all started watching the news. Bread and circus is real and as soon as it was taken away this country exploded.

My man, I was literally just thinking this as I scrolled to your post. If the energy and activism we see from young people and people of color made it to the voting booth every election, I truly believe this country would look different. I expect some serious fukkery in terms of elections restrictions this November.