"The girl who curved me my freshman year was found dead"

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
That’s the point. People in this thread acting like what this guy did was tasteless but was in other thread yuckin it up about the short breh. Keep the same energy is all I say
:yeshrug:

People are in this thread acting like this wasn't funny which is a reasonable reaction considering there's no joke here.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny:

I agree it’s human to get a bit of entertainment from somebody who did u wrong getting fukked over. But a chick doesn’t have to even be rude for entitled fukks to wish death, poverty, and despair on a chick just b/c her clit didn’t jump for him. Dudes be salivating at the fantasy of a chick being an impoverished single mom of 8 on welfare if she didn’t want his wack ass.
:mjlol:
Also chicks go thru just as much rejection and bullshyt with men as the reverse.
Women literally get smashed and dashed, left with illegitimate kids, ghosted all the time. When they wish death on they baby daddys or dudes who rejected them, we tell them they are bitter hoes...so what’s the issue here?

Meanwhile, these dudes celebrating deaths of chicks who ain’t do any of that shyt. I could see if she left him to raise a baby by himself or used him to get what she wanted and ghosted or something. Gave him an STD. Stole money from him or set him up. We don’t have empathy for chicks in them situations. We call em stupid hoes who shoulda chose better. Hell we don’t even have empathy for chicks who get sexually assaulted or harassed. Hell we even shame CHILDREN who get fukked over on some “She was being fast”. But somehow we supposed to scrounge up some fukks to give about dudes mad that somebody ain’t attracted to them...

Meanwhile same dude will shamelessly reject a chick he don’t want in the blink of an eye, but throw a hissy fit if somebody don’t want him.:yeshrug: Please make it make sense.
I can't feel sorry for the women who got smashed and dashed for obvious reasons :yeshrug: