The Goddess speaks on ufc jobber roosey, jericho and NJPW, edmonton news drop......

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
TMZ Sports recently caught up with RAW Women's Champion Alexa Bliss at an airport and asked for her take on the ongoing rumors regarding former UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion "Rowdy" Ronda Rousey coming to WWE.

"Please," Bliss said with a smirk. "I'm a fighting champion, I'm not worried about anybody taking my belt. The title is mine."

As noted, Rousey had dinner with Triple H while he was in town in Los Angeles, California recently doing promotional work ahead of next Monday night's WWE RAW 25th Anniversary special. "The Game" spoke with The Associated Press shortly after taking a meeting with the former UFC mega-star.

"We are talking to Ronda, as we've been for a while," Triple H said. "She has a lot of things going on. We have a lot of things going on. But we have a great relationship with her, a very friendly standpoint for a long period of time now. It was great to catch up with her. ... We have nothing to announce at this time. But she's a huge fan of what we do and she's incredibly interested in what we do and the opportunities that lie there. We're fans of hers and incredibly interested in what those opportunities could be with us. But there's a lot of things to walk through. We're talking. We're having conversations."

Bliss, a two-time RAW Women's Champion, also spoke about whether or not she feels she could take Rousey inside the squared circle.

"I don't know," Bliss responded. "We'll have to get in the ring and see, I guess."

Check out TMZ Sports' interview with Alexa Bliss via the YouTube player embedded above.

just wasted money with getting her in the E :smh:
Chris Jericho recently responded to a fan on social media who asked him about the business his heavily advertised "Alpha vs. Omega" showdown against Kenny Omega at New Japan Pro Wrestling's Wrestle Kingdom 12 show drew earlier this month. According to the longtime wrestling veteran, he helped bring the company an additional $1.5 million in revenue. Check out the tweets below.

:damn: :whew:
- As previously reported, the City of Edmonton banned all combative sports for the duration of 2018 after the death of a former MMA fighter during a box match last summer. The ban forced the cancellation of a WWE event that was scheduled for February 9.

- However, it looks like WWE will be able to come to Edmonton before the end of 2018 after all, as an amendment to the moratorium banning these types of sports will be tabled to council on January 23, allowing pro wrestling events to be held but continuing the ban for other sports. It is expected to pass after wrestling community successfully argued that wrestling is entertainment and that its workers are performers, not combatants.

- Edmonton's mayor agreed: "My heart is broken to find out that it's a predetermined outcome. It's like finding out that Santa Claus isn't real, but nonetheless they'll be back in business in a week."

- At this time it is not known if or when WWE will reschedule the February 9th event but the door is open for them to return.
:dead:

Daps
Cody Rhodes took to social media to live tweet on his official Twitter page during Wednesday night's episode of WWE Total Divas on E!.

Featured below are Cody's tweets from the live-tweeting session, which prompted responses from WWE Superstars Natalya and Nikki Bella, which can also be seen below.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:dwillhuh:cheerleader bliss
tumblr_n5bosqrNYR1r1eqygo4_250.gif

She ain't a wrestler, breh, let alone a fighter. So the thought of her in a ring with a big, tough bytch like Ronda makes me chuckle. Capiche?

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
"We are talking to Ronda, as we've been for a while," Triple H said. "She has a lot of things going on. We have a lot of things going on.
:duck:

Daps
As noted, Dana White spoke with TSN during Saturday's UFC Media Day in Boston and seemed to indicate interest in having both CM Punk and Brock Lesnar compete inside the Octagon.

When given odds by the interviewer, White claimed that he would bet "Yes" on both competing at some point in 2018.

In another interview with Dan Gelston of The Associated Press, White elaborated, essentially confirming that Punk will compete inside the Octagon again.

"I like that guy," White said of Punk. "He’s a good dude. He wants one more. He wants to get another shot. I’m going to give it to him."

When asked where, when and against whom, White added, "I’m working on it."

The UFC President also spoke further on Lesnar possibly entering the Octagon again.

"I think he’ll give it one more run," White said. "I just think Brock loves to fight."
:cook:
WWE Superstar Natalya recently spoke with Brian Fritz for an interview. During the discussion, the Total Divas cast member spoke about the possibility of Paige being forced into retirement due to injuries. Featured below are some of the highlights.

On Paige's physical condition: "I don’t know the particulars of exactly what happened with Paige. I know, obviously, she had surgery and then she came back, but I don’t know all the details of what exactly happened. I just know that she hasn’t spoken about it yet and WWE hasn’t released a statement so everything from this point, as we know it, is just waiting to see and time will tell. What we do in the ring is difficult. At any given moment, you can have ups and downs."

On the possibility of her being forced into retirement: "I would just wait to see what happens with Paige and wait for more from WWE to make an official announcement. What we do is physical and Paige is one of the most talented female superstars I've ever been in the ring with. So, I have nothing but respect for her and, obviously, my husband Tyson Kidd, who was extremely talented in the ring. I also know that we take everything one day at a time and I'm grateful for all the good times that we've had together in the ring."
we lost a legend, brehs :mjcry:
In a follow-up to a story we posted a few weeks ago, Carmella and Big Cass have indeed broken up.
wrestlings first couple :mjcry:
Stephanie McMahon recently spoke with the folks from The Mirror to promote this coming Monday night's WWE RAW 25th Anniversary special in New York. Featured below are some of the highlights from the interview.

On what it means to be part of the WWE RAW 25th Anniversary special this coming Monday evening: "I feel incredibly proud to be part of the celebration of 25 years of Monday Night Raw, which is a show that my father created. When you think about the impact and the legacy that Monday Night Raw has had on the media, entertainment and sports worlds, it's significant. I'm just so incredibly proud to be there to celebrate this milestone."

On her first RAW appearance in 1998 as part of The Undertaker / Steve Austin storyline: "Well as often happens at Monday Night Raw and at WWE television it's a lot of run-and-gun because it is live. What I mean by run-and-gun, it's a production term, where you have your crew basically they are on the fly, they are on the go, they are on the move. And we needed an extra, for Stone Cold to ask where The Undertaker was.

"So really I just happened to be at the right place at the right time and I got thrown into that scene. It wasn't a strategic decision for Stephanie McMahon, Vince's daughter, to make her debut on television. I was really just an extra in the moment. And it was incredible. I mean to be a part of the show, with Austin? That was certainly a memorable moment for me."

On her favorite RAW moment: "My most favorite moment is when I had the opportunity to announce the first ever women's Royal Rumble match. And I think one of the reasons why is because I had the chance to acknowledge the women in the ring, the women on Monday Night Raw, the women on SmackDown LIVE, the women on NXT and any woman to ever step foot inside a wrestling ring, regardless of what promotion they worked for, because they are all a part of this moment in time, they are all a part of making it happen.

"The women in the ring didn't know what I was going to say. We were chastised by some fans because we broke character and I told the women earlier in the day - they knew I was coming out but they didn't know what I was going to say - I told them react naturally, don't feel like you have to be in character, it's okay for you to react however you want to react, to whatever I'm going to say. We all broke character that night."
:martin:

Daps

WWE Hall Of Famer Sting, complete in his ring attire, cut the following promo via social media for his appearance for Imperial Wrestling in Dallas, Texas this evening. Also scheduled to appear at the show are MVP, Abyss, Matt Sydal, Vader, Lance Hoyt and others.

:cook: @ @puppetmaster