The Gonzalez Twins, the baddest pair of twins to enter a Basketball court

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
where they even legal in 2013 when this thread was started?

this pic tho

:wow:

eyfzevkfip961.jpg

201031071436503565.jpg

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Random ass thought, but social media has made the world so small. :wow:. It used to be that if an extremely attractive woman lived someone place that wasn't a media hot bed (let's say Lincoln, Nebraska for example), she was a local commodity; meaning, you competed against other men in the same proximity for her attention and affection. Now, with the advent of social media you're in competition with celebrities and the like: people with the resources to fly into where she's at, or have her flown somewhere at a moment's notice.

The "bad wifey" pool in the future is mostly going to be comprised of women that have been dabbling in celebrity penis since adolescence. It's already kind of happening. :ohhh:
This ultimately changed the game forever. fukking IG.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The game done pass my old ass behind...instagram is a brothel...if the main hustle and flow dry out...its 5 more pipelines opening up..Drake and half them NBA nikkas been plotting since they been barely legal...and them twins know it....the fukkery.....they patiently waiting like 50 used to be....girls I went to college with was flabby and sick freshmen year...they settle for what they could get, job or husband which ever came first...lol....but not them...as long as they not foolish enough to get knocked up before they get wifed up...
You would have expected one of them to be married to some sucka but it's 2021 and they still single and now thot posting. Maybe the game was much harder than they imagined it would be.

@dora_da_destroyer and @Azul, ya'll been riders in this thread from the jump. What happened? They should have been caked one of these nikkas up. They had Drake, Trey Songz, Weezy, J. Cole and Big Sean posted up as well as top hoopers. What happened?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
they sound like gabrielle union :blink:

edit: they're decent singers...and yall killing me acting like they look terrible in this video. they're always caked up with makeup, but what 500k+ following having IG chick isn't? these girls are cute, plus they got the whole fitness thing going from bball.
They looked alright. That's what I hate about IG. They try to make people look perfect. In real life, no one is close to perfect. We are all just normal. Some of us, attractive, some average, some are ugly. But none of us, perfect. There was this one Egyptian girl who was extremely feeling me who was close tho.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Random ass thought, but social media has made the world so small. :wow:. It used to be that if an extremely attractive woman lived someone place that wasn't a media hot bed (let's say Lincoln, Nebraska for example), she was a local commodity; meaning, you competed against other men in the same proximity for her attention and affection. Now, with the advent of social media you're in competition with celebrities and the like: people with the resources to fly into where she's at, or have her flown somewhere at a moment's notice.

The "bad wifey" pool in the future is mostly going to be comprised of women that have been dabbling in celebrity penis since adolescence. It's already kind of happening. :ohhh:

This is why you gotta try and find hidden gems & Mold them. Or get improve yourself to the point we’re you can be in this position & find one that likes you more than you like her.

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it my turn?

Wait a few years.

I wonder if these hoes realize they are a ticking time bomb. In a few years they will be old and none of these rich nikkas are gonna mess with them. How they weren't able to secure a ring or kid by this point is mind-boggling.

When reality hits them they will be crying all over social media about how bad men are. Dumb hoes like this don't realize they have a short time where rich men will do anything for them. After that its be just regular joes who will be interested.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

This post was from 2014
Shyt changed after 2013
Lol

Now its worse

Regular girls got 20k followers lol