The Great Dr Boyce Watkins goes IN on Future and c00n rappers

Selfish

Banned
Daps
All you stupid people who says this garbage is entertainment can go jump off a cliff.

Here is another black man speaking the truth on these sellout buck dancing c00n ass rappers

So glad our people are waking up. We need to kill this culture before it kills us. These rappers who promote genocide are no better than crack dealers selling drugs to their own people. They are modern day slave catchers who sell poison to our children. Anyone who disagrees doesn't really care about black children or know the power of propaganda.

This the nikka that fukked Tyler's money right?
fukk that sack of shyt.
Old ass fukk nikka.. Would be nice if Future caught this bytch like Game caught 40 glocc slipping
Literally have never heard a person say rap music for the reason I killed someone...or rap music was the reason I started smoking weed...

Black kids have REAL life bad influences in their immediate family and inner circle that's pushing them to do criminal activities....

The notion of "lets blame Future and lets blame Cam'ron rhetoric" is the worst excuse making I've heard in my entire life...

And like you wrote in the first sentence Future has 0% to do with what's going on in tour life ... That's really all that need to be said....no if and or buts...no "black people are mentally fragile" BS.

If black parents would take ownership in their children's lives they brought here, then the black community would be a better place and its really that simple.
Exactly man I love listening to Future and ignorant music yet I still do good.
Idiots like Boyce and bad parents wanna talk shyt about Future fukk outta here Go Raise your own kids bytch nikkas and niggetes.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Real shyt. I remember being in the 10th grade and getting "lets get free" by dead prez. I remember i got home and had to go out with my mom but still had some time before we left, so i decided to listen to the album for a few minutes:manny:.

My man........to tell you i was shocked by what i was hearing, would be an understatement. That album single handedly woke me up. I played the intro and i just remember smirking like ":jawalrus:ok ok" to that beat...that eery ass infectious beat :banderas:and then hearing the words that man was speaking:wow:, "....you dont blame the person the victim. You blame the oppressor. Imperialism, white power is the enemy. Was the enemy when it first came to africa and snatched up the first african and brought us here against our will...iiiiiiiiis the enemy today....and that's what you have to understand today".

10th grader

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Then track 2 comes on...."im a african, im a african and i know what's happenin"

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

My mom's telling me we gotta go and track 3 comes ...."i went to school with some redneck crackers"

:dead::pachaha:

I did not want to leave and when i did, i couldn't wait to get back home to listen to that album. I cant imagine that type of album getting released today. I don't think kids today would even fukk with it like that. Whole bunch of bojangling ass lil boogers just want to dance and THAT'S IT.

But that album had such a profound influence on me and my mind state. I felt different. I couldn't listen to juvenile and dmx the same anymore cause it was like "wtf am i listening to?". Next day, went to the bookstore and bought Black Power by Kwame Ture and The Debt by Randall Robinson. These teachers couldn't teach me shyt after that. Thomas jefferson....muthafukk thomas jefferson:pacspit:
:salute:
Dead Prez is the truth!

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Hating on a successful black man with four kids who he takes care of all of them. This c00n Watkins is a sad case. He always hating on a black man progress

Can the bar get any lower than where you just set it?

:camby:Get all the way the fukk outta here with that.

We can expect more from future without c00ning.

Nice try fishing for daps though. :comeon:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Dr. Boykins started of by calling Future broke.. and was like "Well let me google this guys net worth.. He cant possible have money if this news article says he missed a child support payment...

He Googled his net worth and literally went "8 Million!?!.." :whoo:

"naw naw naw that cannot be true.. That number doesn't fit my argument so imma just say that a lie, with no proof at all, and continue my diatribe against future/trap music
That net worth is probably based on his earning potential not what he actually has in cash plus assets. The fact that you clowns are :cape: for ignorance is sad.

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Lets be honest. The defense of it lies in the fact that the shyt is entertaining. We do see how it's fukking pervasive to minds that are subsceptible to it, but we would rather it not go away either.
My argument is that these producers are the real talents and these rappers are just effects for the melody and beat. They serve no value period. With that said, they can go away with the "unbalanced" drug/murder/money talk.

It's obvious that many...most of these rappers/entertainers will sell out for a check. I know that drug talk is not new to rap, but that is a weak excuse to propel the action of glorifying it. Be original nikka, tell the truth nikka, tell a story nikka....something shyt. :martin:

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They was applauding nikkas for taking care of their seed ? lmao

That's the way I took it. Dude said Future makes money (successful) and takes care of his 4 kids so if Boyce criticizes Future, Boyce is a c00n.

I hope homey's young with no kids and a open mind. If not he lost.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
That net worth is probably based on his earning potential not what he actually has in cash plus assets. The fact that you clowns are :cape: for ignorance is sad.

'net worth' doesn't mean what you say it means:heh:

Net worth is an actually mathematical calculation : (earnings - debt = Net income)

Know the definition of words before you use them buddy:ufdup:

Furthermore nobody is caping for ignorance. Dr Boykins basically wants Future to help raise millions of black kids he doesn't even know and that's simply not Futures job

That seems to be a pretty ignorant request if you ask me

Future's an entertainer.. Not a fukking foster parent:hhh:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
'net worth' doesn't mean what you say it means:heh:

Net worth is an actually mathematical calculation : (earnings - debt = Net income)

Know the definition of words before you use them buddy:ufdup:
Well "net worth" and "net income" are two different things dummy.........idiot.........fakkit.

Furthermore nobody is caping for ignorance. Dr Boykins basically wants Future to help raise millions of black kids he doesn't even know and that's simply not Futures job

That seems to be a pretty ignorant request if you ask me

Future's an entertainer.. Not a fukking foster parent:hhh:
This is a straw man argument that you pulled from your own ass. Boyce just called future out in being an ignorant c00n who promotes dysfunction which is basically true. You're :cape: for him. Just own it instead of being a bytch.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This the nikka that fukked Tyler's money right?
fukk that sack of shyt.
Old ass fukk nikka.. Would be nice if Future caught this bytch like Game caught 40 glocc slipping

Exactly man I love listening to Future and ignorant music yet I still do good.
Idiots like Boyce and bad parents wanna talk shyt about Future fukk outta here Go Raise your own kids bytch nikkas and niggetes.

Thank goodness more and more people are losing your type of mindset and becoming aware of the matrix. You represent the past brother and you are on the wrong side of history. The culture is changing and the mindset is changing. The mentality that you exhibit will be a figment of a shameful past that the rest of us who do get it will put behind.
I dont have to explain the power of repetitive propaganda (which is essentially what most rap is). There are more than enough talking points in this thread. You place the love of so called music at higher plateau than the minds and dignity of black children. No further is discussion is required. We know what side people like you are on.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
All you stupid people who says this garbage is entertainment can go jump off a cliff.

Here is another black man speaking the truth on these sellout buck dancing c00n ass rappers

So glad our people are waking up. We need to kill this culture before it kills us. These rappers who promote genocide are no better than crack dealers selling drugs to their own people. They are modern day slave catchers who sell poison to our children. Anyone who disagrees doesn't really care about black children or know the power of propaganda.

Who are your top 3 rappers of all time?