The "Great Replacement" theory that led the anti-black racist terrorist to kill innocent black folk

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
In my opinion this is all junk science that infected Caucasian masses, and they only have themselves to blame

Replacement doesn’t even make no fukking sense, just because yo offspring may not be pale doesn’t mean it’s not your offspring, that they don’t have your blood in them, and people so blind they don’t see they being manipulated and exploited by people with agendas

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump and the Republicans don't care and are doubling down. And there are actual Black folks voting for these neo fascists.

:francis:
The reason the school system the way it is. Keep people as ignorant as possible and add in their ego's. Makes dumb people bolder about being stupid ignorant acting like they know anything and feeling so strong about their views that you can't argue with them. It's dangerously effective.

People yelling Trump 20204 but ignoring the whole fascist and extremely racist rogues gallery cast of characters that he brings with him. It's why I tell them that now you have an ad saying Trump is not a moral man or role model but he's who we need.

I looked at that and said "so now the president is supposed to be morally depraved, out for himself ignorant and a sociopath" and you don't think people won't follow his lead as a role model?"

Truth is that it's impossible to argue with foolish people who have crazy egos.

Yzak

All Star
Daps
Black people are too trivial. These white right wingers are pushing genocidal rhetoric and the community is mute.

We are in trouble and this AI stuff will only make it worse
Robots too.

I've accepted most of our people have no sense of awareness at all.