The greatest ring entrance in WWF/WWE history

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
...and I question the sexuality of anyone who says otherwise.

2m6a8nm.gif

243om5s.gif

melina-split-o.gif

63t8fag_zpsydum8vvg.gif

Melina-gifs-001_zps7jxogmnv.gif

m72yDPC.gif

Melina-gifs-002.gif

melinadony2.gif

snguo0.gif

melina99pc6.gif

wwe-melina-o.gif

tumblr_mgdect2gTE1ry2khxo1_500.gif

ShKCAhC_zps4kqsuzkd.gif

I would like to share with you the story of when I first was introduced to Melina. Its early 2005. I'm out of the wrestling loop but my then at the time 6 year old son was seriously into it. Star and Bucwild announce that WWE will be at Madison Square Garden. I buy tickets and its Smackdown and Raw in 1 night. We get there and Smackdown starts at 7pm. During Smackdown one of the matches is beginning and I see these 3 people. 2 guys 1 girl. I dont know who they are. They are called M N M, I see them head towards the stage and the 2 guys hold the ropes to let the girl enter only she enters it in a way that I never seen before. Holy sh*t thats not for a 6 year old to see. 2 things about that Smackdown I'll never forget....The Melina entrance and Eddie Guerrero.....Eddie was still alive and this was right before he had that beef with Rey Mystero before his death......I was out of the loop at the time and in the ring Eddie just kept apologizing to Rey and while he apologized he said "SH*T" and the crowd went crazy. Holy sh*t thats not for a 6 year olds ears. This was on a Monday night but the Smackdown rebroadcast came on Friday. But on the rebroadcast they took out the whole sentence when Eddie said "sh*t" cuz I remember waiting for it. Also on the rebroadcast I learned thru the commentators that was M N M's 2nd appearance on WWE so they were new. So yeah...It was that night that I concluded that Melina had the best ring entrance in all of WWE history.

I wanna also talk about Raw that night. One thing I will say is that the professionalism of the WWE is to be admired because Smackdown ended right on time for the clean up crew to do what they had to do and have Raw begin at 9pm on the dot. Anyway the highlight of the night was of course Hulk Hogan. Now I been to MSG to see wrestling twice, 2005 and once in 85(or 86 dont remember the year specifically but I do remember I was in the 2nd grade) And on both occasions when Hulk Hogan came out....There was this roar of pandemonium from the crowd like no other and it lasted for a few minutes. It really gets in your spirit how loud the crowd gets when Hulk Hogan comes toward the stage. You get tingles from the spirit of the crowd and you are forced to start making noise yourself. Anyone who has experienced a Hulk Hogan entrance knows exactly what I'm talking about. Now I'm not going to lie....That roar from the crowd when Hulk Hogan enters is a thing of legend so I will say that Hulk Hogans' entrance is tied with Melinas' enterance.

I would also like to add that when I was in the 2nd grade and saw the WWF at MSG. After Hulk Hogan fought Randy Macho Man savage(You know they had to pull out the big dogs for NYC) Jimmy SuperFly Snuka came out and fought some nobody. Now when Jimmy came out...The crowd went a different type of crazy. Dude came out twirling this stick with fire lit at both ends. And right before the pin he did that Superfly sh*t on the top turnbuckle and the crowd went crazy. I say all that because looking back I acknowledge how Vince McMahon seriously knew how to keep the crowd excited even after a strong Hulk Hogan act.

Last edited:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Anyway the highlight of the night was of course Hulk Hogan. Now I been to MSG to see wrestling twice, 2005 and once in 85(or 86 dont remember the year specifically but I do remember I was in the 2nd grade) And on both occasions when Hulk Hogan came out....There was this roar of pandemonium from the crowd like no other and it lasted for a few minutes. It really gets in your spirit how loud the crowd gets when Hulk Hogan comes toward the stage. You get tingles from the spirit of the crowd and you are forced to start making noise yourself. Anyone who has experienced a Hulk Hogan entrance knows exactly what I'm talking about. Now I'm not going to lie....That roar from the crowd when Hulk Hogan enters is a thing of legend so I will say that Hulk Hogans' entrance is tied with Melinas' enterance.

I would also like to add that when I was in the 2nd grade and saw the WWF at MSG. After Hulk Hogan fought Randy Macho Man savage(You know they had to pull out the big dogs for NYC) Jimmy SuperFly Snuka came out and fought some nobody. Now when Jimmy came out...The crowd went a different type of crazy. Dude came out twirling this stick with fire lit at both ends. And right before the pin he did that Superfly sh*t on the top turnbuckle and the crowd went crazy. I say all that because looking back I acknowledge how Vince McMahon seriously knew how to keep the crowd excited even after a strong Hulk Hogan act.
@I-Hate-You

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Great story. And yeah she's hot as hell. Kind of a butterface but the body and the flexibility. :ohlawd:

For other entrances some of my favorites:

I'd put them in the honorable mention category along with the Undertakers numerous creative entrances.

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps