8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
This shyt had me dying in theaters. Wahlbergs terrible acting, Zooey’s constant deer in the headlights expression, all the deaths especially my man who ran himself over with the lawnmower :russ:
Saw this in theaters too.

shyt is straight jokes!

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I saw it opening night in theaters, having been sold on the R rated horror by a director whom I had essentially given up on, after The Village and The Lady In The Water. I don't think he can say the studio is to blame, or audiences didn't get the joke, I think this was what he wanted to do, because he's kind of a an arrogant hack as a director, and this is exactly his thing in every movie, past his first two. Invasion of the Body Snatchers is only dated, but it's not cheesy or tongue on cheek, this was fall on like pratfall comedy at some points, from Walherbg's terrible acting, to basic plot points, it was an indefensibly bad movie.

blockboy504

LSU Tigers
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Dallas
I saw it opening night in theaters, having been sold on the R rated horror by a director whom I had essentially given up on, after The Village and The Lady In The Water. I don't think he can say the studio is to blame, or audiences didn't get the joke, I think this was what he wanted to do, because he's kind of a an arrogant hack as a director, and this is exactly his thing in every movie, past his first two. Invasion of the Body Snatchers is only dated, but it's not cheesy or tongue on cheek, this was fall on like pratfall comedy at some points, from Walherbg's terrible acting, to basic plot points, it was an indefensibly bad movie.
Hell yea man bad but entertaining