The Hardest Drill Hits

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
This is straight up my favorite Fredo song. RIP to the young legend

and it's up there with the best drill shyt I've ever heard...but what are some of y'all fav drill bangers tho?

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I call drill beats "HELL beats".

Drill beats sound like Lucifer himself went in the studio and cooked it up. So low vibrational. So dark. So negative. They sound like the soundtrack to HELL itself.

I hope that drill music is only a small percentage of your overall music experience for those of you who listen to it. I hope you balance it out with music that's light hearted and happy spirited.

Once you understand the power of music / sound itself, you'll realize that what drill does to the mind and spirit is the equivalent of what eating McDonald's and Popeyes Chicken everyday does to the body.

It's not healthy for you.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I call drill beats "HELL beats".

Drill beats sound like Lucifer himself went in the studio and cooked it up. So low vibrational. So dark. So negative. They sound like the soundtrack to HELL itself.

I hope that drill music is only a small percentage of your overall music experience for those of you who listen to it. I hope you balance it out with music that's light hearted and happy spirited.

Once you understand the power of music / sound itself, you'll realize that what drill does to the mind and spirit is the equivalent of what eating McDonald's and Popeyes Chicken everyday does to the body.

It's not healthy for you.
i feel you breh, cuz you're right but :camby: the occasional drill song aint gonna kill you. you can eat mcdonalds fries as a treat too