HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
these bytch ass nikkahs who don't actually want to be black and are brining down the value of black everything with their fakkit ass self hate.

Seriously there are skin whitening creams everywhere use it or just drink bleach and get it over with. Can't stand race deprecating nikkahs brining down the value of fukking blackness all the damn time.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
IMO its the expectations thats the hardest

White people expect you to act a certain way or youre a "stereotype". Like I was thinking about this example. As a black man in Amerika if you vent or show anger then youre "portraying the angry black man stereotype". Anger is a natural emotion, but Im supposed to bottle it up because I dont wanna be a stereotype that racist white people invented? fukk all that.

They want you to be one of the "good ones" and speak, dress and act a certain way

Black people expect you to act a certain way or live a certain way otherwise youre not "black". Youre whitewashed. Like on this website some people correlate being a nerd with being a c00n

Its hard to be yourself as a black man in Amerika

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
IMO its the expectations thats the hardest

White people expect you to act a certain way or youre a "stereotype". Like I was thinking about this example. As a black man in Amerika if you vent or show anger then youre "portraying the angry black man stereotype". Anger is a natural emotion, but Im supposed to bottle it up because I dont wanna be a stereotype that racist white people invented? fukk all that.

They want you to be one of the "good ones" and speak, dress and act a certain way

Black people expect you to act a certain way or live a certain way otherwise youre not "black". Youre whitewashed. Like on this website some people correlate being a nerd with being a c00n

Its hard to be yourself as a black man in Amerika
It's not hard, it's just damn near uncomfortable. You got expectations from cacs (that don't mean Shyte until you forced to do business with them) and expections from nikkahs with lowered expectations for themselves.

I feel what you saying. I'm not against embracing our stereotypes because trying to avoid them is a distraction and weakens black men collectively I think. The Movie Barry was really good because it showed Obama struggling with this. It's gonna click individually for all of us 1 day, but collectively we don't know how to work together anymore.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
The hardest thing for me is trying to find an abundance of people that are on the same page as to our situation and later our plan of action. There are people out there but in pockets.
Worse is trying to find them overseas. I swear there are so many c00ns overseas in places where there aren't normally black people

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine
Hardest thing as a black man is

1. People assume u have no understanding of anything outside of sports

Have u ever said something in regards like say stocks or investments and white people give u that:ohhh: " OH I HAD NO IDEA U KNEW THAT "...

I show even some sisters shyt about jazz music and instrumental beats and it's:ohhh: " I FIGURE U WAS ONLY INTO RAP "..

As a black man u expected to be limited in life in these people eyes