the hate continues for money mayweather

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I can't in here now.

dudes really think Floyd didn't earn this type of attack.
I don't think that's what people are saying but moreso what you wish they were saying. Most seem to say how often are you going to bring this same story up unless something is new. To me that's different than what you are kicking. Its like if you did something in HS and they still bringing it up 5/10 yrs later wouldn't you be like that's enough?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
At one point is it overkill?
I don't think that's what people are saying but moreso what you wish they were saying. Most seem to say how often are you going to bring this same story up unless something is new. To me that's different than what you are kicking. Its like if you did something in HS and they still bringing it up 5/10 yrs later wouldn't you be like that's enough?
I didn't hear this much hate prior to his last fight. This is all about the fight being so high profile that it brings out so many women who don't know about boxing to speak on it.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
At what point is it overkill?
do cac athletes EVER earn that type of attack?

AmMlyzC.gif

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I didn't hear this much hate prior to his last fight. This is all about the fight being so high profile that it brings out so many women who don't know about boxing to speak on it.
Probably true but most people watching this have heard about Mayweather in and outside of the ring. It might be a few people who never heard of dude but hell chances are they don't even watch boxing so who are you getting to? If you are on espn its slim you don't know what happened by how that's why its annoying at this point with no new stuff. Its just like if somebody were to bring up Vick dog fighting stuff now IMO.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop acting like everybody hates floyd.

If your a black person, tell another black man you rooting for manny and hes gonna question you as a black man.

Why posters on hear acting like nobody likes floyd?

Weird thing is,floyd has sided w/ white racists on numerous occasions. But yall ignore that. Wonder why?

Compared to manny, floyd embodies whats wrong with the black community ( money worship, uneducation, lack of social involvement, objectification of women(more the womans fault) ...

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Have a "hands on" approach with women in 2015, brehs.