The homie just hit me up sellin a Larrybox

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Told me he got like 3 of them shyts and he'd let me cop one with the homie discount.

I told him I don't really want one but for the right price I'll budge. :lupe: I won't pass up a good deal.

I told him them shyts go for like $250 online with a 3 piece combo. :francis:

Breh said he'll let it go for $200 brand new with the Leggo game.

:ohhh: I told him "sold". I'll cop it next week after I take care of some shyt with the bucket I'm pushin.

I'll prolly throw the Leggo online for sale and walk away with a $170 or so Xbox 1.

:francis:

I don't know what to cop though.. Maybe Halo 5?? TR I'll cop on PC so I'll pass. Other than that?? Maybe Gears 4 in 2017.

:russell:

What games are on this thing?? I already beat Sunset OD and FH2 ain't really my cup of tea despite it being a great game...

@Leasy u waz right.

@Liquid this was a good deal right?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Deez Nutz

OgBl7zaK.jpg

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
That's pretty damn cheap, so it's worth it I guess.

I'm actually thinking of selling my Larrybox though. There's not much Im interested in on it that isn't coming to PC at some point. Once I got my fill of halo 5 and finish forza horizon 2, im out. Dont need a PS4, PC AND Xbone. :yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you don't want, you don't want it. It maybe a 'good deal' but you are still 170 down on something you don't need.
:jbhmm:. I don't NEED it but for that price.. :yeshrug: Worst case scenario is if it's truly that bad I'll just sell it for $230-$250 so it's a wash. Or I can give it to my cat as a scratching post.

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Why the fukk buy a console that you deride only to have to look for games you might be interested in for a minute? If there isn't anything on it that makes you want to cop it right away or anything you could wait for on the horizon then it's a bad purchase.