The Hour of Khrysis album (producer compilation album) is now live (4/20)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I'm on my first spin. So far the beats all sounds great, but all the songs aren't grabbing me if that makes sense.

I'm on The Code now and this song, Colombian Necktie and The Return are the only joints I've felt compelled to run back, but I'm sure on more listens I'll latch on to more of the tracks.
No doubt. I wish the Ev track was longer. It feels a little more like an interlude.

Edit: @steadyrighteous I'm really happy with how many people (here and in other places) are loving The Return. It seems to be a lot of people's top 3 on here. Makes me really happy that Sean Boog didn't write one line or spit one bar for 9 years, and is back better than ever. Sean and Khrysis confirmed today that they are working on a new Away Team project. They didn't say if it was a full album or just an EP, but either way, I'm in. Midnight Somewhere was one of my favorite projects of 2020, even at just 15 minutes. Perfect nighttime riding music. And I actually think Sean's rapping here on The Return is even a step up from Midnight.

Last edited: